Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

swap cost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aero3685
    That 23 dollar guide is simply someone that copied all the information off of the forums online, and put it on CD...
    That's what I wondered ... so they are fraudulent then: I read the ad and it specifically says it isn't just stuff yanked from the Internet. Thanks for the heads up.

if you shop around auto H22's can be found for 800-1200 bux we just picked one up for 850 a few days ago
    Car to share? This was an online vendor?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

watch e-bay and other sites shop news papers there are 2 H22's on e-bay right now under 1000 bux
      Out in the driveway building something

Comment

i think i paid around $1100, maybe a little less. that was just the labor. but included in that was the swapping itself, plus installation of all the shit i bought(clutch kit, valvetrain, water pump, etc) and that price also included the at/mt conversion. from what i hear, especially from other local shops, i got a great deal... and that wasnt even a homie hookup. back when i got the swap i didnt know the owners, i just knew of them.

Comment

That 23 dollar guide is simply someone that copied all the information off of the forums online, and put it on CD. Dont spend the money when you can just search this forum.

I swapped my own h22, first swap ever, and just general mechanical knowledge, did it all by myself and only used the information on this website to git 'r done.

If you have a place to swap your own car, then there is no reason you shouldnt. It makes it soo much easier and you learn so much. As far as the prices, SEARCH because I know this topic has been talked about 18900 times.
          befor i ask questions i allways look on honda society, accordingly done, acc.wagon club, this site, and honda tec...and if i come up with nothing, or i dont get maney or a clear answer i make posts.....i just suck at finding them, most of the time ill find it a day after i make the post.
          Last edited by Mike; 10-02-2005, 05:08 PM.

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            befor i ask questions i allways look on honda society, accordingly done, acc.wagon club, this site, and honda tec...and if i come up with nothing, or i dont get maney or a clear answer i make posts.....i just suck at finding them, most of the time ill find it a day after i make the post.
            here's some info that might give ya an idea on how much some shops would charge.
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=98175

*Needs*
            -New shocks
            -Struts
            -Drop
            -Cleaning
            -New Tires/Wheels
            -New Window Tint
            -Alot more lovin'

My Panda:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ghlight=Djmoua

Comment

Working...