Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

cam question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cam question

ok i was looking on ebay and i saw a site F22parts.com the sell regrinded cams my questions are Is the site good? and i have a F22a6 auto(soon to be changed in the future w/turbo)w/ 86,000 miles and i want the best cam regrinded to do a better 1/4 mile time, they also sell aluminum pistons that i think im going to buy. What Cam should i get cause theres many different Grind numbers and i dont want to get one when another does better performance. and also should the pistons help? are they a good deal? al together a little over $500

I don't know, I don't have personal experience, but I have not heard any good things about them.

but like I said, its not personal experience, so you cant really go off from me, ask cisco, he has some f22parts.com parts.

-Jose

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

www.deltacam.com Call them and tell them what engine you have and ask them for a 272 grind. Then you'll mail them your stock cam and they'll regrind it to 272 specs
      Originally posted by DoctorCipher
      ...the beginner forum was created to provide a place for all the stupid ass questions to pile up and fester, kind of like huge globs of mayonnaise left in the sun for weeks at a time.

Comment

Working...
      X