Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Apexi World Sport 2 pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apexi World Sport 2 pictures

Well I took them a while back, but I'm just now getting around to uploading them and what-not. The most important pic's are of it on the car so I can show the one area of concern, which is the extreme resonator hang. I will get those pictures soon, and hopefully it will get fixed soon as well.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
    where you been, is something wrong?
    i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

That gunk there is gasket material, because I assembled it with gaskets on, then disassembled it and took the picture.

Comment

Sick with that!!! nice pick up...that's one of the best, quietest exhaust systems that's hit the market. Good job.

word.

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
      1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

its a nice system, my only concern is why would they paint beautiful stainless steel?

ps any vids?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
        "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
        "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

I think the grey looks excellent, it has almost a stone look to it. The vid will be made one of these days...keep in mind it will be a vid of my defeat.

Comment

ah i love that exhaust, if u dun mind where did u get it from and how much??
            Frost White CB7 Crew #28
            RIP cb7

99 taffeta white ej8

Comment

hey why is it that i see some ws2 with the tip angled upwards? are there two versions of it or something?
              "The Fresh One"

Comment

I got mine from ebay it was around 4-something after shipping

Comment

Stainless? The WSII isn't stainless.
                  members/ride | the/website
                  180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

nice this is what i plan on getting..i already have the 2.5 cat back..but my muffler is too loud..!!..pls post a sound clip when you get the chance!!!

Comment

oh not fully stainless, i guess only the can is? which kinda sucks, cause the paint peel off eventually leaving the steel to rust.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                      "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                      "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

There's that lovely resonator hang. I'm told this is prevalent on WS2 installs. I took fixed it some tonight by using some straps to pull it closer to the chassis. In order to get it to budge I first had to loosen some of the bolts. I finished up when it was dark so I didn't take any pictures of that. I need to get it on a lift though and have my mech. redo the weld work he did on the cat.
                        Last edited by accordaffair; 01-12-2006, 09:01 PM.

Comment

accordaffair watch out! at those welds near the resonator. The fucking shit rusted after 2 weeks... check out this picture. I have the ws2 also

Comment

Yeouch. Well being in FLA gives me somewhat of a break on new rust forming. Couldn't cure the rear quarter panels though, this car lived in NY/NJ most of it's life. But future rust is less of a problem...Yeah I'd say you could use some paint with that rust remover/protector in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                              accordaffair watch out! at those welds near the resonator. The fucking shit rusted after 2 weeks... check out this picture. I have the ws2 also

damn ws/2 is big im gonna have to spray paint mine black definetily! ..haha

I think if you spray painted the welds a few times over..you would be able to prevent the rust...

Comment

Working...
                              X