Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

looking for your f22a dyno results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looking for your f22a dyno results

I would like to see some NA f22a dyno results. Stock or not.
    My Ride

Jas Airbrush, Custom Paint.

In a Prelude but still an F22A1
    Stock block
    AEM cold air
    Thermal catback
    NGK Iridium plugs
    Bosch wires

118.05fwhp / 135.92ft/lbs
    can get the dyno sheet scanned in here if you want to see that too
    1993 Prelude S
    F22A1
    custom'ish turbo setup
    180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
    18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
    currently being rebuilt

Comment

176whp 142tq

Generic short ram
      Extrude Hone A6 Manifold
      50lb/hr injectors
      Ferrera Valves
      Crower Dual Valve Springs/Titanium Retainers
      Delta Regrind
      12.5 Wiseco Pistons
      Crower Rods
      Darton Sleeves
      Kamikaze Header
      AEM EMS tuned.

Will be running a dual stage 70hp/200hp shot to make a total of 446 to the wheels.
      Last edited by 93accord; 02-03-2006, 06:00 PM.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord
        176whp 142tq

Generic short ram
        Extrude Hone A6 Manifold
        50lb/hr injectors
        Ferrera Valves
        Crower Dual Valve Springs/Titanium Retainers
        Delta Regrind
        12.5 Wiseco Pistons
        Crower Rods
        Darton Sleeves
        Kamikaze Header
        AEM EMS tuned.

Will be running a dual stage 70hp/200hp shot to make a total of 446 to the wheels.

kinda surprised it didn't put down close to 200whp...anyways here ya go. Stock f22 with intake, exhaust, and me messing with a chipped p06. Theres a very dim red line there also...that was the stock ecu
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

im thinking of dyno in the spring just for shits and giggles, any more scans?

mullet: what tranny was in the lude?
          Last edited by starchland; 02-04-2006, 03:04 AM.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
          "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
          "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

130lb/ft to the wheels? Damn...a regrind is a must.

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

When I made the 176 hp dyno pulls my HG was leaking compression. Since then it's been fixed, and I'm sure I could hit 200whp with some more ignition timing. The timing wasn't adjusted beyond the basemap that comes included with the EMS.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

that explains it lol!
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

When I made the 176 hp dyno pulls my HG was leaking compression. Since then it's been fixed, and I'm sure I could hit 200whp with some more ignition timing. The timing wasn't adjusted beyond the basemap that comes included with the EMS.
                  That's what I figured. Your numbers seemed really low.

JUST KIDDING!!! THOSE ARE H22 NUMBERS!!!! What's your redline man? And did you put your pistons in?

im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Dont have a scanner so no sheet, but in september I believe I put the car on the dyno and, completly stock, put down 120hp 121tq. Top power was at 5500 rpms then died to like 109 by redline, torque stayed pretty constant thru the chart.

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                      That's what I figured. Your numbers seemed really low.

JUST KIDDING!!! THOSE ARE H22 NUMBERS!!!! What's your redline man? And did you put your pistons in?

I spin it to about 7250 at the track, but HP starts dropping off around 7k. I built the entire motor, only things I didn't do was install the valves springs and retainers and the machine work. I would have build the head myself, but I needed someone to work up a dual valve spring solution with respectable parts, the last head I had built by JG was a joke and cost me just as much as this one.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

I spin it to about 7250 at the track, but HP starts dropping off around 7k. I built the entire motor, only things I didn't do was install the valves springs and retainers and the machine work. I would have build the head myself, but I needed someone to work up a dual valve spring solution with respectable parts, the last head I had built by JG was a joke and cost me just as much as this one.
                        Was that the 272 regrind? And if I were to keep the stock sleeves, would I need a machine shop for 11:1 pistons/rods for anything besides pressing the wrist pins?

The Delta 272 grind specs are pretty close to the regular (non Type-S) H22 high cam specs, by the way. I think the lift is a little lower to keep the car driveable at low revs...

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                          stock sleeves, would I need a machine shop for 11:1 pistons/rods for anything besides pressing the wrist pins?
                          Yes. Boring, honing, decking block, crankshaft inspection and straightening, balancing of rotating assembly, etc.
                          HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                            Yes. Boring, honing, decking block, crankshaft inspection and straightening, balancing of rotating assembly, etc.
                            Also aftermarket wrist pins don't need to be pressed in, they slide in and are held in by a retaining clip. I didn't get the standard 272 grind that everyone runs on the street, this is a race only car. The cam doesn't start to make power until 4k. I forget what the number was that delta asigned it, but I'm pretty sure it's the next larger size from the 272.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

Probably the 282...schweet. Did you take it to the track? And if so, what did you run all-motor?

Comment

Working...
                              X