Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

All motor f22x ? anyone with 250hp +

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All motor f22x ? anyone with 250hp +

Hey people does anyone have an f22ax all motor pushing 250 hp or higher ? If so what's you set up. What all did you do to get there.

Most people with turbo are not at 250hp, so its safe to say no one with a NA will make 250. Its kinda hard enough to make that power with bolt ons to a h22 yet alone a f22

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
      Most people with turbo are not at 250hp, so its safe to say no one with a NA will make 250. Its kinda hard enough to make that power with bolt ons to a h22 yet alone a f22
      What he said. THe demand for the f22 isnt that high. I dunno how much Bisi is pushin on his f22a but its a full race setup so its prob different. But if you want to push it to 250HP or try at least get ready to shell out some cash.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Go to F22parts.com,ive ben serching there and if you were to upgrade the whole engine pstons,valves,retainers,fuel,cam,intale,tb,etc.It will cost somewere from 9000-1100 dolars and I say thats abou an extra 50-100HP easy so with a Turbo I would gess you can get 250+.These are just estimates though but if you upgrade the entire motor it seems about right.

Comment

there are plenty of people with F22's with over 250 WHP just look......it will cost over 6k i will tell u that. to get those numbers, head and block work will have to be done and some trick IM and TB combo along with all the bolt on's. if u build the engine right u can put 150 or even 200 shot on and do real well. just do some searching and talk to cisco. there have been F22 's with over 400WHP so really the possibilities are endless just takes some good ideas and some cash. worth it? depends on who u ask. i would shell out cash to a N/A beast.
          My members ride thread

Comment

if i won the lottery the first thing i would do is an n/a f22 build.

full head and block work....w/ all the money to do so

that would be unbelivebly funn

Old Ride-New Ride

Comment

2point6 has one of the best NA H22s I've ever seen, and he JUST crossed the 250whp threshold. I don't know of any that have an NA F22 anywhere near that. Hondafan81 will probably have the most powerful F22A on here soon though. If anyone gets to 250, it'll be him! 250whp from an F22 is a LOT to ask though!

Comment

Bisi's F22 is 17:1 compression, with weber carbs, and he's making like 370? hp I believe...That however, like mentioned earlier is a full race setup, it's not that hard to make power, the F22 is well designed, however it is SOHC and non-vtec, so it's not as easy, takes a little more trial and error which= money.

-Kyle
                SOHC Non-VTEC F-series for life

"It is the fools prerogative to utter truths that no one else will speak."
                -Morpheus (The Sandman)

Comment

the f motor is the best thing since sliced bread

Comment

Bisi's setup is WAY beyond what anyone on here is capable of... both in terms of engineering and cost. Not that we don't have quite a few smart cookies on here... but still.

Comment

Yep Bisi put a lotta time, research, and experience into his work. Mad props to him reppin the F.

The New-ish Ride
                      My old Ride
                      Hear my Vtak!!!
                      MK3 Member #3
                      I piss off people for fun.
                      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

You know 2point6 has listed 268.8 WHP 198.3WTQ 12.721 @ 108.30 in his sig for some time now.
                        Everytime I research for my own build I look at his and see what, if anything, I could improve.

17:1 is almost double our stock compression! If you go with a race setup the sky's the limit. Someone should install direct injecion in our engines.
                        Sometimes I think I'd run a race setup whenever I have another car. Run around occasionaly with my 100 octane 15:1 CB7. Of course it would be stripped then too. But then why even build such a good engine and keep it in our cars? Blah, just get a H22 and be happy.
                        Metal Metal and more Metal!!!

How much does your wheel/tire combo weigh? Post here!
                        -=Suicide Crew Member #1 (only member so far)=-
                        MY RIDE

"I was hoping the Wolverine would finger one of those Japanese girls and then extend a claw into her b hole just for fun, BUT that never happened and I was extremely unsatisfied with the movie because of it." -Macaqueistrong

Comment

Originally posted by uslspct
                          just get a H22 and be happy.
                          x1,000,000

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                            Bisi's setup is WAY beyond what anyone on here is capable of... both in terms of engineering and cost. Not that we don't have quite a few smart cookies on here... but still.
                            i'd disagree with that. I've seen a couple posts from him stating that you wouldn't believe how much he HASN'T spent on his setup. Claims to be a cheap bastard like the rest of us too.

Reason there hasn't been many n/a cars that high is because it takes ALOT of patience, planning, and most of all dedication. With parts being alot more scarce than the h-series engines and troubles that happen its alot easier to fall from the f-series and jump to the h-series. Its rare that i pay attention to anyone that makes threads saying he's fully building his f22 because of those reasons.
                            Last edited by MRX; 06-08-2006, 09:44 AM.
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

this is true....many get frustrated or just don't even bother with the f223 and just skip to H22. i know that no matter what, i will def stick with the f22, even if it blows. i will get as much power as i can on it and be happy with that. w/e i am not going for insane power, whatever i get i get. but if i can surpass 2point6 saweeeeeet lol
                              My members ride thread

Comment

Working...
                              X