Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

header fitment for F22B DOHC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

header fitment for F22B DOHC

Im looking to get a new header for my JDM F22B DOHC. I believe i need one for a 92-96 prelude with H23 non-vtec. please correct me if im wrong. also, will the downpipe be fine in lenght for the accord and bolt up to the rest of the piping?
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

I know the h23, f22a header will work. As for the downpipe being long enough I am not sure. I think the H23 would be the closest one.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

even if the downpipe doesnt work, it cant be too much at a shop for them to add and extension and a flange or a take out a piece and reweld a flange

Comment

I know that any f22a header and downpipe will bolt to the cat, with the f22b dohc non vtec. So I may suggest the for sale threads!

WaC!

Comment

so my understanding is that any F22Ax header and downpipe will fit the JDM F22B DOHC. Also the prelude SI 92-96 with a non-vtec H23 header will fit and downpipe should but im still not sure. I found a good deal on the 92-96 lude header and was wondering if i should go for it.
          Watch my CB7 video

Comment

I'm almost certain the H23 and F22B DOHC have the same exact head, and the block deck height is the same, so from what I know the H23 header should fit. The only ones that are different are the H22 and the F22B1/F23s...

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

im using an f22 header and dp.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

since im on a strict budget i might just go for an ebay header for now for F22Ax. has anyone had any bad experience with the ebay headers\downpipes? im not expecting any crazy power gains, i just need a header that i can use for now.
                Watch my CB7 video

Comment

ebay till i die.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
                  X