Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

IM BACK AS A SOHC BOTTLEFED! AutoTragic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From my experience the transmission has no problem taking the sheer torque or power. Its the powering through up shifts and down shifts.

The tranny cooler has been helping me out a bunch. Just keeping temperatures down on those pulls and I believe it will allow the tranny to take the 100 shot reliably... on your 125 shot did you lift during shifts?

Are you running a 50 shot on that built f22b and the stock transmission?

Superior Tuning Solutions
    Dedspool MFG
    1995 Civic Coupe : A/M F swap
    LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

lol. He ran a 140 shot already I believe.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Sweet.. if he did that's sick...

Dedspool MFG
        LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

50 shot is always on for weekend fun. i threw on a 55n/32f combo for dyno purposes and to have some fun for a bit

there never has been any lifting thru shifts... always full throttle since day 1. never had a problem till that B&M fluid

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
          My Ride thread
          Flickr
          Originally posted by d112crzy
          And it can only get better. That's the best part.
          All I gotta really say is:
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

You don't lift off of the nitrous during shifts? And what does those jets equate to power wise?

Dedspool MFG
            LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

nope. no lifting here... those are rated to be 135, but the car's untuned on the spray. the graph dipped to SUPER rich (pegged wideband). it did give me about 100whp that way. once leaned out, i'm sure it'll easily yield more.

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
              My Ride thread
              Flickr
              Originally posted by d112crzy
              And it can only get better. That's the best part.
              All I gotta really say is:
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

on 100 shot im at 11.2-11.6:1 a/f...

i need to lean out my tip in because of the way i launch the auto it is dipping to 10.5:1 and although rich is playing safe of nitrous i need the torque. besides it only see's a few hits from the bottle a weekend...

Dedspool MFG
                LOCK.IT.UP

Comment

Working...
                X