Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

MSD-6AL,S-AFC2,and nitrious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MSD-6AL,S-AFC2,and nitrious

ok me and my girl bought a prelude with alot of shit done to it and i was told to sell my msd and my s-afc2 i was told to get a po6 ecu and get it chipped 4 only about a 100 bucks. and they said that i dont need to waist my time with all of that wireing.and its going to be hooked up with nitrious a 75 shot of ZEX wet kit.
    the MSD is a full set up it has the studder box and every thing else u can think off.
    so what do u guys think i should do
    www.myspace.com/spayellowaccord This is mine!
    www.myspace.com/autorevolution This is our car club!
    1. 1992 Spa Yellow Accord EX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    2. 1992 Grey Honda Accord DX 5spd coupe. I <3 My CB'S
    3. 1992 ? Honda integra Xsi DA6 im so jdm i sleep on my right side.
    4. 1993 Black Honda Civic Hatchback. love my EH

oh snap! i always wanted nitrious and i don't even know what the hell it is. nitrious.

Comment

while a chipped p06 can get better tunes than just an safc, you need to take the time to learn how to do the maps, and equipment to burn the chips. otherwise youd need to find a shop that knows how to do it and can dyno tune your car. safc is easier to learn and quick to use on the fly.

either way youd still benefit from a good msd setup.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
      - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
      - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
      - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
      - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
      Current cars:
      - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
      - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

ok Im running a VERY similiar setup , L@@K

F22A Block bored .20 over
        Forged Pistons and Rods
        Knife Edged Crank
        F22A Port & Polish HEAD
        H23 Intake Manifold
        Delta Grind 272 Cam
        MSD SCI Digital ... Retards Timing 3 Degrees When solenoids Are Activated
        Zex 2 Step Colder Plugs
        MSD cap and Rotor
        MSD wires
        Zex Wet Kit 75HP , Bottle Warmer
        Zex Purge Kit
        P06 Ecu Chipped and Tuned With Crome , Idles perfect even with 272 CAM
        255LPH In tank Pump
        AEM Fuel Rail
        Arospeed Fuel Regulator Set at 45 PSI
        Waiting on Some parts to Finish this project , but seems alot like what u are working with , soon as this is done its getting dropped in ....

Talk to M R X about ECU's he does wonderful work and has many many vouches on this site alone ....

Hope This helps
        -Sean- Noxidea
        Fore Sale" My Ride "Best Time To Date 14.9 @ 94 MPH ...

Comment

Ha

Originally posted by minoreparations
          oh snap! i always wanted nitrious and i don't even know what the hell it is. nitrious.
          Every one likes a little ass but no one likes a smart ass.

Comment

Originally posted by chicago
            Every one likes a little ass but no one likes a smart ass.
            i'm gonna have to quote eric's sig on this one (originally stated by owequitit)... "I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass"

Comment

there are f22a maps out there now that you can pretty much burn onto the chip and pop it in and should run a bit better. i dont guarantee this because every engine will react different because of maintenance, location, weather....etc..

but, since you're going with a wet kit, there shouldnt be a problem with uberdata. there currently is support for nitrous with uberdata, but it still is kinda confusing especially if you dont know how to even tune or understand uber.

what kind of "shit" is installed on the prelude, and what kind of prelude is it? h22/h23/f22? depending on how much "shit" it has done, you can still use the stock ecu for the engine and run nitrous without much else(i'd recommend some step colder plugs atleast).

read the nitrous faq for more info on how to run nitrous.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i'm gonna have to quote eric's sig on this one (originally stated by owequitit)... "I would rather be a smartass than a dumbass"
                O i forget tht some1 is always perfect in th wouurld and tht onee personn neverr makkess mustakkes.

I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO LEARN I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS SO PERFECT LIKE YOURSELF

Comment

Originally posted by chicago
                  O i forget tht some1 is always perfect in th wouurld and tht onee personn neverr makkess mustakkes.

I'VE GOT SOMETHING TO LEARN I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS SO PERFECT LIKE YOURSELF
                  i never claimed to be perfect nor did i comment in hopes of starting an argument. it was a joke, on with the topic at hand.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    there are f22a maps out there now that you can pretty much burn onto the chip and pop it in and should run a bit better. i dont guarantee this because every engine will react different because of maintenance, location, weather....etc..

but, since you're going with a wet kit, there shouldnt be a problem with uberdata. there currently is support for nitrous with uberdata, but it still is kinda confusing especially if you dont know how to even tune or understand uber.

what kind of "shit" is installed on the prelude, and what kind of prelude is it? h22/h23/f22? depending on how much "shit" it has done, you can still use the stock ecu for the engine and run nitrous without much else(i'd recommend some step colder plugs atleast).

read the nitrous faq for more info on how to run nitrous.
                    My bad man its comming off the lude because thats my girls car and were splitting the money for it she gets the car i get parts and its an H23 im putting it on my 90 accord with the a1 in it.

Sorry i did not specify because im dumb work with me ha ha.

Comment

Originally posted by noxidea
                      ok Im running a VERY similiar setup , L@@K

F22A Block bored .20 over
                      Forged Pistons and Rods
                      Knife Edged Crank
                      F22A Port & Polish HEAD
                      H23 Intake Manifold
                      Delta Grind 272 Cam
                      MSD SCI Digital ... Retards Timing 3 Degrees When solenoids Are Activated
                      Zex 2 Step Colder Plugs
                      MSD cap and Rotor
                      MSD wires
                      Zex Wet Kit 75HP , Bottle Warmer
                      Zex Purge Kit
                      P06 Ecu Chipped and Tuned With Crome , Idles perfect even with 272 CAM
                      255LPH In tank Pump
                      AEM Fuel Rail
                      Arospeed Fuel Regulator Set at 45 PSI
                      Waiting on Some parts to Finish this project , but seems alot like what u are working with , soon as this is done its getting dropped in ....

Talk to M R X about ECU's he does wonderful work and has many many vouches on this site alone ....

Hope This helps
                      -Sean- Noxidea
                      Thanks man this will help me out alot.

Comment

i never claimed to be perfect nor did i comment in hopes of starting an argument. it was a joke, on with the topic at hand.
                        thats cool man but u never ounce helped me out on this question so help me out first and then make jokes and ounce funny is that i also have a 92 maroon 2dr coupe EX 5spd except that u have an h22 and i have the a6 and mine is supposed to be getting painted spa yellow. if that is your exact car.

but like i said man thats cool.

Comment

Head

ok i am going to get one of my heads re done to stock specs but i have a head laying around but this head came off of my 90 accord i snapped a timing belt and of course bent valves and i just want to c how many valves i bent.

BUT my question is should i waist my money on getting it re done because its going to get sprayed any way.

and one more question is if i blow a piston or rod will it mess my head up.

THANKS!
                          bump
                          Last edited by chicago; 10-12-2006, 09:48 AM.

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                            X