Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Unknown kit!!!! Heelllpppp!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown kit!!!! Heelllpppp!!!

I was sold a partial kit by a friend. I was wondering if I could buy parts from another to complete my kit. The bottle is powdercoated flat black. It was 100 bux so i couldnt really pass up. Richie Nitrous or someone let me know if I can use other parts and if so, wut all i need and maybe some cheaper prices. Thanks guys!!
    She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
    Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
    Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Bump!! Please help!!
    She's my 1st love!

Originally posted by CustomLowz via greencb7inkc
    Hey, Grandma! You want a lumpkin?
    Oh,here comes one now! What now, BITCH!!!

Comment

Pictures would help but with a flat back outer cover prob not unless you sand it down or use some sort of liquid to dissolve the black off.

The New-ish Ride
      My old Ride
      Hear my Vtak!!!
      MK3 Member #3
      I piss off people for fun.
      IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

what all did it come with? and pics would help
        93 accord: F22A swap,T3/T4 turbo, tail wastegate, front mount 27x13x3, hks turbo timer, turbo xs boost controller, msd igintion, 3in downpipe, crane cam 11mm plug wires, denso plugs, no ac or ps,wire tuck, cutted insides, one seat, auto meter boost gauge,oil pressure, a/f,and 5 in tach,act clutch and flywheel.

93 prelude: jdm headlights,OEM carbon fiber hood, tein lowering springs, work racing rims with kumho tires, msd wires and denso plugs,type r shift boot

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          Pictures would help but with a flat back outer cover prob not unless you sand it down or use some sort of liquid to dissolve the black off.
          DO NOT use any kind of chemical stripper or sandpaper on the bottle. this will weaken the bottle and the filler is, by law, required to not fill your tank and in some cases drill a hole in it. your best bet is to either get a bottle blanket, use vinyl or stickkers, or just live with it the way it is. nitrous is just a fancy pneumatic system. all the parts will work with one another. im nearly positive all the fittings are even universal. the only system that could be different is ZEX's with the control box. even then, if it doesnt have the box, it will jsut be a tps or pedal switch controlling the system.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
          X