what to get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what to get?

I am having troubles finding what kind of coilovers and shocks i want. I have talked to some of my friends and have heard a lot of different things. I don't want to spend a load of money, just something that will handle and ride good! What should i get? And about how much are they?

Thanks,
    5spdaccord

click here to find people's thoughts

price depends on a number of things including, but not limited to: brand of product(s) you want, deals you can find and are able to live with, and ability to install/pay for installation.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

tyler, if i were you, i would get some ground conrol or skunk2 coilovers and some kyb agx adjustable shocks...thats what i wish i would have done but instead i went cheap and got ebay coilovers, the biggest regret i have about my car. if you dont want to spend that much money (your looking at 550-600 bux) you could get some nice h&r, eibach, or neuspeed springs and match em with some nice kyb gr2 shocks (non adjustable but still good) and that would run you about 400, plus or minus. if you arent looking to spend that much and still get good ride quality and handling, i would get h&r springs. i've heard that they ride the best out of neuspeed and eibach and h&r and they are under 200 bux. but...save up and get the good shit...if you had 750, you could get a tein basic damper full coilover system that would be pimpin. you'd also probly wanna get a camber kit too so your tires dont wear down after 5-10k miles

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

Working...
      X