tien S tech questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tien S tech questions

so today i was looking at my car and noticed that i really didnt like the drop on my car. i curentlly have tokico blues and eibach lowering springs.

my question is? how are they? does anyone have pictures of there car with this.

i reason i asked is that i have 16 in. rims on my car and with the drop i still have 1 good 1-1.5 in. gap between my fender and my tries. i want it just to look a little more tucked in.

thanks in advance guys!
    UNDER CONSTRUCTION

I've been running them on my stock shocks for a little more than 8 months now.

The ride quality is excellent considering they are being dampened by 18 year old shocks.

Performance wise, they could be a little stiffer, yet still a decent upgrade over stock springs.

Aesthetically, they make for a perfect drop, IMO.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

i have the S-Techs on my wifes 5th gen coupe with KYB AGX struts. i have 15" rota slipstreams with 205/55 tires. i love the ride but i want the car to be lower. think i'm gonna change them out for some neuspeed race springs. i'll try to get a good pic tomorrow and post it so you can see the drop it has with the S-Techs on it.
      Last edited by turbowagon94; 08-25-2008, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turbowagon94 View Post
        i have the S-Techs on my wifes 5th gen coupe with KYB AGX struts. i have 15" rota slipstreams with 205/55 tires. i love the ride but i want the car to be lower. think i'm gonna change them out for some neuspeed race springs. i'll try to get a good pic tomorrow and post it so you can see the drop it has with the S-Techs on it.
        thanks bud!
        UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

if u still need a pic i got one....

i really didnt like the drop on s-techs

Comment

still sitting on tein....with stock shocks/struts...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

ok im sold now i got to find a set!
              UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Comment

Here is my teinS with 17", still some gap there but when I get koni yellows they will give me another 0.5 inch so might be just perfect!!!

Comment

im gonna get those soon too

Comment

Working...
                  X