anybody have zenn springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anybody have zenn springs?

i just ordered a set of zenn springs, this will be my 4th suspension setup on my car. does anybody have a set of these or heard anything about them? Thanks in advance

USDM as F$CK

Looks like Tein knock-offs. Hopefully you didn't spend too much on them, they're on eBay for $75 shipped:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/_Car-...3A1|240%3A1318

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yeah i got em for 75, i wouldnt spend too much on a brand ive never heard of

USDM as F$CK

Comment

Drop's not bad. 2.2" all around! Hopefully they hold up well for you. If not, at least you didn't spend a fortune on them.

1999 BMW M3
        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yeah thats the only reason i got em is cause the drop was the most out of all of them, its gonna be like driving a cadilac since ive been riding on a 5" drop

USDM as F$CK

Comment

With all the experimental suspension setups your using why not just buy one good one and be happy? haha

Comment

not that mucho dinero
              RIGHT?
              Originally posted by deevergote
              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by accordscientist View Post
                yeah i got em for 75, i wouldnt spend too much on a brand ive never heard of
                why would you spend $75 on a knockoff or a no-name..i can see why you are on your 4th set up

Comment

These are not the average Chinese manufactured springs you see on eBay, these springs were designed by ZENN engineers to the highest quality standards possible. These springs were manufactured in the Americas in an ISO 9001 certified engineering and manufacturing facility, they feature a progressive rate for a nice ride without sacrificing performance, and were produced from a special 54SiCr6 spring steel, which is strength rated at 290,000 psi resulting in unrivaled tensile strength, resiliency, and light weight. Most other lowering springs kits you see on eBay were made in China using the cheapest materials possible. The Chinese springs do not feature a progressive rate, so the ride is horrible (almost as bad as the cheap coil overs), they do not lower the car evenly, and will eventually sag. All ZENN springs are “cold” wound on specially designed CNC machinery, they are then shot-peened to increase the service life, and finally they are powder coated racing green for the ultimate in looks and durability. Because of the advanced design, materials and construction, ZENN springs will be lighter than most other springs on the market.

The ZENN springs are made of the highest quality materials, for long life and the ultimate in performance. Please compare them to the other lowering kits on eBay and you will see that the features and performance of these springs is better than anything else! Highest quality throughout!

I callBS You should have just spent the extra 120 and got REAL s techs.

spoonsportsaddict

Comment

Working...
                  X