Chassis Tech UCAs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chassis Tech UCAs

Any feedback on these?? HAs anoyne used them. I saw ronald had some but I didnt eve see them installed one the car nor did he mention how he liked them. Let me know.
    "you can catch me swoopin 4G coupin switchin lanes" haha haha.

1993 SE coupe drag car ahoy!

1992 EX coupe 5 spd **sold **

1991 LX sedan 5 spd **tore the tranny apart**
    sold to: jakfrostwhite,F22Cb7Rid3r, and many others
    Did work for: jhoff_cb7
    Traded with: 1990AccordEX,pr3pg4lyfe

he did say they were longer than oem which will cause them to hit the inner well.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

I wouldn't even bother, the set I had over 2 yrs ago were not even close to tucking inside the shock tower pocket. I think they tweaked the design alittle bit, but still will require some modding.

Comment

If JSpeed is going to release their UCA's I'd look into them.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showpost...&postcount=875

Originally posted by Maple50175
        Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

^Good post, dimensions look really good!

Comment

Yeah, the JSpeed units look freaking awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
              Yeah, the JSpeed units look freaking awesome!
              hell yeah, i want!

when are they thinking of releasing?

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

with the upper balljoint furthur in towards the chassis, wouldnt that induce more negative camber?
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  with the upper balljoint furthur in towards the chassis, wouldnt that induce more negative camber?
                  same thing i was thinking. they look really good but i wouldnt want more negative camber for them
                  Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                  Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                  JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

I'm sure with the adjustability you could get within OEM spec. Maybe not down to 0*, but certainly close enough to -1* not to cause any problems.

You'd have to ask Ronald about availabilty (or if these are ever going to be production units for that matter). I'll PM him to let him know about this thead and see if he can fill us in on that and the other questions you all have.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                      Originally posted by slick View Post
                      same thing i was thinking. they look really good but i wouldnt want more negative camber for them
                      Good call guys!

These are made specifically for my setup because I will be running the BB6 front knuckles, and you all know that these knuckles will bring my camber back to 0 even with my current ride height. I don't want to lose my -3 degree of front camber!

These UCAs were never intended to correct camber the right way lol but they are good for adjustments from -4 to +2 degree of camber. The thing about going positive is that the ball joint will go past the arm itself, and you can only adjust it to a point where the ball joint won't hit the inner fender..

Bottom line, if you're doing a 5-lug swap using BB6 front knuckles and want to keep your negative camber without the arms hitting your inner fender, then these are definitely for you...But if you want UCAs that will correct your camber the right way, these might not be the best choice! And for the price, you'll definitely want to look at other options

Hope this helps!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                        Good call guys!

These are made specifically for my setup because I will be running the BB6 front knuckles, and you all know that these knuckles will bring my camber back to 0 even with my current ride height. I don't want to lose my -3 degree of front camber!

These UCAs were never intended to correct camber the right way lol but they are good for adjustments from -4 to +2 degree of camber. The thing about going positive is that the ball joint will go past the arm itself, and you can only adjust it to a point where the ball joint won't hit the inner fender..

Bottom line, if you're doing a 5-lug swap using BB6 front knuckles and want to keep your negative camber without the arms hitting your inner fender, then these are definitely for you...But if you want UCAs that will correct your camber the right way, these might not be the best choice! And for the price, you'll definitely want to look at other options

Hope this helps!

Ronald
                        thats exactly what i want! lol

i need more neg for the front, it just isnt enough...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

fuck i wish we had more info on these...

and i wish they were easier to order.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Working...
                          X