? For those with adjustable shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? For those with adjustable shocks

What settings are you at? How would you describe the handling of your car.

I'm running Illuminas and I have the fronts dialed in one step firmer then the rear. I thinking of firming up the rear by two steps to hopefully eliminate most of the understeer I have now.

EDIT: Well, I upped my rears to 4 and left the fronts at 2 before I went to pick up my gf yesterday. Headed through some twisties on the way there and the car doesn't understeer anymore. Pretty impressive. I got the back sliding around on one corner. I liked it; just too damned bouncy on some sections of the freeway.
    Last edited by NutBucket; 11-21-2004, 06:31 PM.

i also have illuminas and mine are set to 3 all the way around..handling is great and the ride is not too harsh
    H22a swap
    18 speaker audio system
    Tokico Illumina susp. kit
    Motegi FF5 17`s
    VIS racing CF Techno R spoiler

Comment

I have koni yellows with skunk coilovers 560lb/in and i have them all at the softest settings.

For autox, i set the front to half stiff and the rear to full stiff.
      91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
      Generic Mugen Lip
      Generic Intake
      EX 4-2-1 Header
      Dynomax Muffler
      Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
      ST Rear Sway Bar
      17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

During the week my Koni yellows are set on almost full firm on rear and half turn from softest setting and it basically feels like a sportier stock feeling. Ride is fantastic as I do a lot of highway driving. During the weekend they are set to roughly 1 to 1 and a half turn higher than softest setting and ride is still fantastic for local driving.
        "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

I have GC and AGx's My springs are 500# on all 4 corners and I have the AGx's set on The stiffest front and rear and I love it.
          Parting out 93 LX My contact email and Paypal is Accordparts@gmail.com Email me or pm me with what parts you need. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
          X