TASAuto 90-93 FRONT TIE ROD PACKAGE ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TASAuto 90-93 FRONT TIE ROD PACKAGE ?

Need to replace my tie rod so figure i do both sides and why not buy from TASAuto ,

Question is has anyone purchased this set 59.99 Front tie rod set ?

Any Good Or Bad Reviews/inputs Jeez i hope this isnt like those cheap ebay ones

Last edited by 93SM4_CB7; 07-14-2009, 02:50 AM.

Check Out My Work In Progess . . . . .

I have outer tie rods from tas auto waiting to be installed, the quality looks good and tas auto is know for having good products.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Originally posted by tonymontana1204 View Post
      I have outer tie rods from tas auto waiting to be installed, the quality looks good and tas auto is know for having good products.
      Gracias

Comment

they sell $60 outters alone which are not the same as the $60 outter/inners package

when most outters cost $50 A PIECE...I do not think it is wise to spend $60 only on four...spells CHEAP...you should be spending over $100 for 2 outters and 2 inners...more likely 120 really...at least. Or you ARE getting cheap products...TAS doesn't MAKE those...they only sell them.

They ARE a GREAT company and I have a lot of respect for them...but you should not cheap out on parts...EVER.
        ____

Comment

i had to get one from Autozone and it alone was 60 bucks.. Shoot i just figured becuase it was from tas

Comment

Originally posted by bcjammerx View Post
            they sell $60 outters alone which are not the same as the $60 outter/inners package

when most outters cost $50 A PIECE...I do not think it is wise to spend $60 only on four...spells CHEAP...you should be spending over $100 for 2 outters and 2 inners...more likely 120 really...at least. Or you ARE getting cheap products...TAS doesn't MAKE those...they only sell them.

They ARE a GREAT company and I have a lot of respect for them...but you should not cheap out on parts...EVER.
            ugh shut up.

i know multiple people who have ALL 4 of these "cheap tie rods"
            me being one of them
            not one person has had them fail, or break or whatever you think they're going to do.
            Last edited by noobcake; 07-14-2009, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
              ugh shut up.

me being one of them
              not one person has had them fail, or break or whatever you think they're going to do.
              hahaha good one .. i was just about to order them too , but i guess im just gonna go to my local parts store , i actually really only need the driver side inner and outer (not really but they tell me if i change one to change the other) and the passenger inner

Comment

just order the tas auto ones
                and change all 4. you will be fine.

Comment

ugh shut up.

me being one of them
                  x2 shit we all aint rich shit

Comment

Who the hell would wanna pay $140 for tie rods. lol
                    Last edited by ExplodingCake; 07-14-2009, 05:49 PM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by H22A91CB7 View Post
                      x2 shit we all aint rich shit
                      lol My piont exactly . i mean when money isnt an issue then i go all out

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                        Who the hell would wanna pay $140 for tie rods. lol
                        especially when there is little to no quality difference.

Comment

alright from other peoples experience should i fix the side that isnt messed up ..

i mean i say why not , but my cuszin argues why should i fix something (driver side ) that isnt messed up

Comment

Buy the set for $60. I did and I have had NO problems with them.

Originally posted by 10thAnnCB7 View Post

i mean i say why not , but my cuszin argues why should i fix something (driver side ) that isnt messed up
                            Does it matter? When it DOES finally go out you will already have it and won't have to wait for them to ship it out to you. Unless you would would rather wait, it's up to you.
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

especially when there is little to no quality difference.
                              Mine seem to work fine...maybe Im wrong...O wait Ima go out side and check............................................. .................................................. .......................
                              Nope. ur full of shizzumz0rs bcjammerz.....

Comment

Working...
                              X