Good strut bar??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good strut bar??

neuspeed is not an option(dont wanna grind my valve cover) And i currently have the DC sports bar but heard that it can and will flex because of the holes in the bar. So I want a decent bar for the front. A megan or ebay special is also not an option That was my first strut bar anfd the brackets bent on me. I drive my Accord hard when Canyon running So I neeed to know if there is a decent one out there. Let me know guys.
    FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

cusco is a very good make from what I've head about them
    ~~~~~~~

Comment

im guessing u dropped a h22a into ur accord? so u dunt want neuspeed, but im gonna drop a h22a into my car around april 05, and i wanna get neuspeed (i dunt really like dc sports, dunno y, i kinda tend to stay away from them, even tho im most likely gonna get thier headers). im thinking that u can fabricate ur own strutbar, or, if its possible, u can bend the neuspeed one (prolly not, cuz once u bend it, it will shorten it, and it cant fit, lol). but yea, if u really good, u can make ur own strutbar, make it similar to the neuspeed one, but bend it like /-------\ so it can just space it over the valve cover, AND, for added rigitidy, u could triangulate it to the firewall. anyways, i could be wrong/dreaming, but yea, its my 2 shentz.

Comment

Cusco makes the best, i have one for sale. ENJOY o its very fucking rare
        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

i was just gunna say talk to saucy about the cusco bar. but as always hes ahead of the game

Comment

It is a shame you don't wanna grind down your valve cover. I felt it was well worth it since it was a night and day difference going from the ebay style to the Neu. Also the grinding is not really all the noticeable although if you have a valve cover any color other than black than it may possibly be a little more noticable. I can't vouche for the cusco bar personally since I have not had it on my car BUT if I were gonna go the same route you wanna go, I would go with cusco.
            "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

they make cusco strut bar for the cb7? i thought they only made it for the next generation accord (94-97), does anyone have a link for it?

Comment

Originally posted by kneegr0jack
                they make cusco strut bar for the cb7? i thought they only made it for the next generation accord (94-97), does anyone have a link for it?
                the cusco front strut bar for the cd5/cd7 (5gen accord) fits our cars. the cusco rear strut bar does not fit our cars, and literally has to be cut and welded back together for it to fit.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

thx, and the cusco strut bar will not get in the way of the h22a valve cover?

Comment

as far as i know the cusco front bar from the cd5 does not fit, my bar that im selling was packaged and distributed as 90-93 ONLY.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                      the cusco front strut bar for the cd5/cd7 (5gen accord) fits our cars. the cusco rear strut bar does not fit our cars, and literally has to be cut and welded back together for it to fit.
                      So that should mean that any strut bar made for those model years should fit our car then right???

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                        It is a shame you don't wanna grind down your valve cover. I felt it was well worth it since it was a night and day difference going from the ebay style to the Neu. Also the grinding is not really all the noticeable although if you have a valve cover any color other than black than it may possibly be a little more noticable. I can't vouche for the cusco bar personally since I have not had it on my car BUT if I were gonna go the same route you wanna go, I would go with cusco.
                        Yeah honestly I think the neuspeed bar may be a little overrated. I had mines on my car for 3 months(it's now for sale) and now I have my dc sports bar on and there was virtually no change in my vehicles handling. The DC bar does it's job well. My concern is that it will flex over time as it gets worn, which I dont think would happen to the Neuspeed bar or any other decent made strut bar.

Comment

hey cb7 how much you looking for the strut bar?
                          For Sale:
                          itr mid pipe = $80 + shiping
                          tr injen sri $80 + shipping

(2) Eibach ERS 600x2.5x600 = $80shipped in US

Comment

Originally posted by kneegr0jack
                            http://www.autocarparts.com/part/78/26

Comment

hahah ALLOW 10-12 WEEKS BWAHAHH i got one right here you all can wait your 12 weeks

Comment

Working...
                              X