Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

d2 springs

ive searched and couldnt find anything.

im thinking about d2 springs. they have a nice drop and a decent price. are they worth it?? anyone have them?? pics of them on a car?? help me out guys..

thanks.

my opinion? cheap chinese crap.

get good quality springs and DEFINATELY get shocks. you shouldnt even think about springs without thinking of shocks. do your research, the suspension forum has a lot of great information.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

what are good quality springs?? i think d2 are the same as nuespeed, h&r, and tein. (just price difference).

anybody have d2s on their ride?? what do you guys think?

Comment

I have d2 coilovers and LOVE them.

_UNDER HEAVY CONSTRUCTION_
        My Precious Toy
        Swap Thread
        916 Cb7
        "92Ex KT"My New Addition[W.I.P]
        "93Dx KT"SOLD

Comment

D2 springs are relatively new. Honda-Tech guys actually really like them. They say it's a great spring for the price. As for longevity, it's too soon to tell.

If I hadn't gotten my Neuspeed Race's at a great price, I'd have bought the D2's.

1999 BMW M3
          2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
          2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
          2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
            D2 springs are relatively new. Honda-Tech guys actually really like them. They say it's a great spring for the price. As for longevity, it's too soon to tell.

If I hadn't gotten my Neuspeed Race's at a great price, I'd have bought the D2's.
            thanks josh.

Comment

just wanted to update this thread a little bit. its been 9 months and 10k miles since ive installed d2 springs onto my stock shocks. and i have to say. im impressed. shocks are NOT blown yet. i dont hear any weird suspension noises. and i truely feel save driving around no matter what road im on.

Comment

Working...
              X