I hate my suspension!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate my suspension!!!

Im startin to hate my suspension (Koni Yellow/Skunkworks coilovers 550lb/in)!!! It really sucks in the snow, especially when im rollin on 17" rims with some summer tires and there is snow out!!! I've wiped out twice today just trying to get home going like 10-20mph. There's like 1" out there.

Anyone out there want to trade me some neuspeed/h&r sports for my skunkworks(same as skunk2) coilovers????
    91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
    Generic Mugen Lip
    Generic Intake
    EX 4-2-1 Header
    Dynomax Muffler
    Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
    ST Rear Sway Bar
    17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

why are u out in tha snow wit ur rims on, and lowered? thatz ***

:Back In Business...

Comment

just move to california...
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

it's not your suspension....it's your tires....but goodluck
        For Sale:
        itr mid pipe = $80 + shiping
        tr injen sri $80 + shipping

(2) Eibach ERS 600x2.5x600 = $80shipped in US

Comment

lol ...............

Comment

Originally posted by azian21485
            it's not your suspension....it's your tires....but goodluck
            yea, thats what im debating on, my shitty summer tires or that damn stiff rear end....???

hey didnt u used to have h&r sports or something like that???

oh and i thought u had a 5th gen accord??? did u ever come to a Milwaukee SCCA autox at Miller Park???
            Last edited by d21x; 01-19-2005, 12:10 PM.
            Generic Mugen Lip
            Generic Intake
            EX 4-2-1 Header
            Dynomax Muffler
            ST Rear Sway Bar

Comment

ok u got to be kidding me u rolling on summer tires in the snow and u wondering why you wiped out twice. I
              U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

yeah i hate my suspenstion too! Im 2 1/2 in off the ground AND im running egay coilovers with stock struts! Shoot me now

Comment

Originally posted by d21x
                  yea, thats what im debating on, my shitty summer tires or that damn stiff rear end....???

hey didnt u used to have h&r sports or something like that???

oh and i thought u had a 5th gen accord??? did u ever come to a Milwaukee SCCA autox at Miller Park???
                  yeah i have a 5th gen...i went to one event at miller park..but i think you couldn't make that one

i had kyb agx with h&r sports but it's been long sold

right now i'm running 10kg front, 12kg rear, no front swaybar and a s/t rear swaybar...so my rear end is most likely stiffer than yours and i have no problems..but i'm on all seasons for the winter lol...get new tires =)

oh...and snow tires make more of a difference than many people think...they are like the grip of a summer tire...but in the snow lol..well not to that extent but you know what i mean =)

goodluck...i know how much it sucks to spin out in the snow lol..memories of my past cb7 =)
                  For Sale:

Comment

I used to have Skunk2 coils and I swear I will never ever ever ever have those damn things again. They were the most uncomftorable ride I've EVER felt. They never caused me to fly off the road though....
                    Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                    The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

well...a linear 10kg spring rate wasn't meant to give you a good ride lol
                      For Sale:

Comment

if you run 10 kg on the street you are a straight fool.
                        To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Originally posted by azian21485
                          yeah i have a 5th gen...i went to one event at miller park..but i think you couldn't make that one

i had kyb agx with h&r sports but it's been long sold

right now i'm running 10kg front, 12kg rear, no front swaybar and a s/t rear swaybar...so my rear end is most likely stiffer than yours and i have no problems..but i'm on all seasons for the winter lol...get new tires =)

oh...and snow tires make more of a difference than many people think...they are like the grip of a summer tire...but in the snow lol..well not to that extent but you know what i mean =)

goodluck...i know how much it sucks to spin out in the snow lol..memories of my past cb7 =)
                          I think i saw you, you're in a coupe right? Azn guy with the gf??? Over the summer, i switched from my accord to my bro's H22A civic coupe, so thats probably why u didnt see me.

I do have all seasonal tires availble on my 14" steelies to use, but since i commute from milwaukee to madison all the time, those 14" tires have too soft of a sidewall so I swerve all over the highway. i think i'd rather take a risk of crashing at lower speeds than crashing at 75mph+. Hopefully when warm weather hits, i can trade someone the skunks and get some neuspeed/h&r sport springs in exchange.
                          Generic Mugen Lip
                          Generic Intake
                          EX 4-2-1 Header
                          Dynomax Muffler
                          ST Rear Sway Bar

Comment

ah you remember lol...yeah i was there with you then =)

which hatch were you in? i remember the white hatch that was putting like the fastest time there...and a red hatch...and a blue si...don't remember a civic though...that was my 2nd time autox and man did i suck ass haha

anyways i'm using shitty generic tires for the winter right now..i know what you mean by the soft sidewalls...i just inflated the tires to 2psi below max (like 38 or 42 psi..can't remember) and it helps somewhat...but honestly i'd take shitty sidewalls over no grip any day...i almost spun out taking a 2 mile per hour u-turn today lol so i can't imagine how you get around...but goodluck and be safe...snowed alot here today
                            For Sale:

Comment

Originally posted by SoySauceCb7
                              if you run 10 kg on the street you are a straight fool.
                              we can't all afford a street car and a separate track car..so there's always a compromise (spelling?) =)
                              For Sale:

Comment

Working...
                              X