Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good price for my setup? and some info please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good price for my setup? and some info please.

well i just bought tokico blues for 90$(total 360$) a piece, and im buying a set of nuespeed springs for i think it was 160$..sound like good prices, and thats shipped...and im still debating on the ride height i want, because im ordering the springs when i pick up the struts cause im still debating..i can either go with the race = 2.2front and 2.0 rear and would settle lower than that, or i could go 1.7 all around i believe, or its 1.8 front and 1.7 rear should settle at about 2" around, im on 15" rims, im just at a crunch of which would give me the handling i want and the agressiveness but not to much...im leaning toward the 1.7, but im lost...

anyone know the ride height of ATX's nuespeeds?

thanx!

^sold

I think he has the Race's...his car's pretty low.

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
      I think he has the Race's...his car's pretty low.
      hmm, and with that, with his 16's and the 205/50/16 tires and my 15" and 195/50/15 tires, does that = to a 2 inch diff?..or 1?..duh umm, lol.

^sold

Comment

$520 shipped for everything... it's alright, not too high, not basement bargain prices either.

those with neuspeed race springs:

atx (tokico struts)
        usc (koni struts)
        h23accord (koni struts)
        zigen ballz (tokico struts)
        fliplyricist1 (stock struts)

all but h23accord have a member's ride thread, so you may want to check out their pics in the member's ride forum.

Originally posted by lowoctane
        hmm, and with that, with his 16's and the 205/50/16 tires and my 15" and 195/50/15 tires, does that = to a 2 inch diff?..or 1?..duh umm, lol.
        1 inch difference in rim diameter (15 versus 16)
        10 millimiter difference in section width (195 vs. 205)
        same aspect ratio (50 vs. 50)

while the car will sit closer to the ground, by 1 inch, because of the smaller wheels, the height difference between the fender and the tire will be the same.

given identical suspension components, cars with smaller wheels are closer to the ground, and are lower... but the the ride height is the same.
        Last edited by uncle_el; 01-20-2005, 04:51 AM.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

sorry to say but u got ripped off on those prices. checkout ebay. for $360 u can get tokico illuminas or kyb agx, much better than those tokico blues. and $160 for springs is too much. i'd suggest getting some used ones for <$100. All of my suspension setups have been used and they're all great still.

Neuspeed race springs $60 plus shipping
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...948872297&rd=1

h&r race springs $50 plus shipping
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW

tokico blue $260 shipped
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...category=33590

tokico illumina $355 shipped
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...949097672&rd=1

kyb agx $295 shipped

kyb agx and GC coilovers $300 plus shipping
          Last edited by d21x; 01-20-2005, 02:58 PM.
          91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
          Generic Mugen Lip
          Generic Intake
          EX 4-2-1 Header
          Dynomax Muffler
          Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
          ST Rear Sway Bar
          17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

yea i got brand new neuspeed sports from ebay for 120 shipped. id look there for spring cuz theres deals there all the time...im gettin kyb agx's from ebay too cuz its the cheapest ive seen em anywhere on the net
            In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

Comment

kyb agx's being better than tokico blues is just an opinion but for new stuff i am not suprised at what your paying...ebay does have cheap stuff and new...you can get some used springs for cheap and can still be good...i have tokico blues and satified w/ their performance
              Originally posted by fizzbob7 i think the "jdm everything" craze is funny........it's the same thing, a fad.......and an overpriced one at that
              Originally posted by uncle_el believe it or not, this forum is not about you or your post count. it's about providing relevant information and exchanging it with one another, in order to help build a community. if you don't like that, please leave.

Comment

Check out the memebers ride thread in my sig if you want to see Neuspeed race springs on 15" wheels
                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMcb7
                  Check out the memebers ride thread in my sig if you want to see Neuspeed race springs on 15" wheels
                  didn't mean to forget you! i thought you had skunk or h&r... guess i'm wrong, lol.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                    1 inch difference in rim diameter (15 versus 16)
                    10 millimiter difference in section width (195 vs. 205)
                    same aspect ratio (50 vs. 50)

while the car will sit closer to the ground, by 1 inch, because of the smaller wheels, the height difference between the fender and the tire will be the same.

given identical suspension components, cars with smaller wheels are closer to the ground, and are lower... but the the ride height is the same.
                    actually with a 1 inch smaller diameter:

there will be 1/2 inch more wheel gap
                    car will sit 1/2 inch lower to the ground
                    For Sale:
                    itr mid pipe = $80 + shiping
                    tr injen sri $80 + shipping

(2) Eibach ERS 600x2.5x600 = $80shipped in US

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                      didn't mean to forget you! i thought you had skunk or h&r... guess i'm wrong, lol.
                      It's all good man. I used to have some skank2's. I hate those goddamn things :thumbsdow
                      Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                      The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
                      X