my car rides like ass dont know what it could be help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my car rides like ass dont know what it could be help

Okay everyone i have the neuspeed sport springs with koniyellows. Now i have the car currently setup like this i have the prech on the lowers groove for the springs and the struts are set on firm all the way. Did i do soemthing wrong because i have bumpstops in there too if thats the case but i know its now how do the rest of you guys have your ride adjusted . I need to make my ride more comfortable cause it feels like shit when i know it can be better if someone can give me the lowdown of how it should be id appreciate it.

Try turning the firmness down maybe? I know the rates on those springs, your car should ride like stock...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

First of all did you cut your bumpstop at least half of it off. Why all the way on firm. That's STIFF and you know that's not for street use. That could be the only two reason I can think of. I currently have ebay coilover on and I have the setting on the softese setting and it's smooth, yet it does hit bump a little bit harder, But Compare to a non-blown stock shocks with ebay coilover on a 96 civic hatch, I test drove it and It drive like a rock!

Comment

what about bumpstops im using the kybs are those good for my application?

Comment

Working...
        X