Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
    too much off throttle oversteer.

I haven't got to this stage yet. but I plan on only beefing up the rear for starters. rear strut bar and rear underbracing if it's available.

is this bad. then maybe ill get the weakest front bar i can find.

concentrating on getting as much oversteer as possible.
    With a fwd, the more gas you give it, the more understeer you're going to create...no matter what. So, you want as much off-throttle, corner entry oversteer as possible because that's your only chance to rotate the car. You have the right idea.
    There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

find the hollow 27mm one and drill a small hole at one end and buy some liquid polyurethane and fill it ^__^
      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix View Post
        find the hollow 27mm one and drill a small hole at one end and buy some liquid polyurethane and fill it ^__^
        I really hope you're kidding.

Comment

There's a 30mm one available for our cars? wut? How would that be?
          wat?

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
            There isn't one for the rear that I know of.

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post

the 30 mm bar is a front bar, (actually 30.4) chromemoly
              made by tanabe, and it is listed as only being available for the 94-97, but it bolts right up (according to a few members, i made a thread but it was lost in the LONG-term site shutdown period)

you will also notice they also make a 20 mm rear bar as well

you will find it as the first bar listed under "HONDA"
              only three people on here have admitted to buying it via their mr threads, (or not deleted their posts), with only two of those people actually installing it. you will need to search the mr threads, i forget who had them, but almost all three were pretty nice cars
              Last edited by KB7; 01-15-2011, 09:22 AM.
              _

Comment

is the legend a 18mm? and how much would i notice the change? also. if i read right, the front of our cars are good to go, its the rear that needs to be beefed up? just to get it straight, our cars have understeer and we want to create oversteer,,well neutral as much as possible right? man i think im just gonna get the legend rear sway bar and buy an rear x brace. that should be enough.
                Accord SE

93se
                Members Ride
                Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

A 2nd gen legend sway bar will not fit an accord

Many people with 1st gen legends have tried ( 1st gen legends use the same rear sway bar as an accord )

And no a 1st gen legend sway bar is not an upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                    A 2nd gen legend sway bar will not fit an accord

Many people with 1st gen legends have tried ( 1st gen legends use the same rear sway bar as an accord )

And no a 1st gen legend sway bar is not an upgrade.
                    i thought there was a size difference? so is there a legend rear sway bar that fits or not? i mean i tried to look around cause i remember seeing pl saying one of the legends rear sway fit.
                    Accord SE

93se
                    Members Ride
                    Bought from: H22wagon93, Theos92VR4, Hondafan81, Father Time, DarkHusk, Gunrunner, FamousFreak
                    Sold to: sulimed, BurtonRiderT6, tishock

Comment

1st gen legend rear sway bars fit our acords but they're smaller

2nd gen legend sway bars will not fit at all.

Comment

Originally posted by KB7Acoord View Post
                        the 30 mm bar is a front bar, (actually 30.4) chromemoly
                        made by tanabe, and it is listed as only being available for the 94-97, but it bolts right up (according to a few members, i made a thread but it was lost in the LONG-term site shutdown period)

you will also notice they also make a 20 mm rear bar as well

you will find it as the first bar listed under "HONDA"
                        only three people on here have admitted to buying it via their mr threads, (or not deleted their posts), with only two of those people actually installing it. you will need to search the mr threads, i forget who had them, but almost all three were pretty nice cars
                        I got the full tanabe sway bar set on the wagon. & let me tell you, it was a night & day difference. stays planted on sharp turns. just ask some members that have ridden in the wagon while I drive around.

& Im not surprized, because it has a very rigid construction. even the ends for the sway bar end-links are a thick, almost 1/2" steel plate welded to a flat end of the bar. plus it goes on just like the OEM. none of that drill on an adapter bull shit like the progress one. & it wont hang down dangerously low like that one either.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Working...
                        X