control arms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

control arms

okay so i have a set of ebay camber kits on and it was fine for a little now am going lower and wanted to know if the are othere camber kits i could add to make the camber corect
    is there another upper control arm i can use of another honda that will get me back to spec
    i did try searching but may have not used the right words so came up with nothing

Originally posted by blazedealh91 View Post
    okay so i have a set of ebay camber kits on and it was fine for a little now am going lower and wanted to know if the are othere camber kits i could add to make the camber corect
    is there another upper control arm i can use of another honda that will get me back to spec
    i did try searching but may have not used the right words so came up with nothing
    first off i would get rid of that ebay kit and get you a qaulity kit. SPC makes a ball joint camber kit but you might end up hitting the upper shock tower. SKUNK2 makes a upper control kit for 88-91 civic/crx but it would give you way too much camber.

also it depends how much camber you wanna run with a anchor or ball joint style kit

Comment

Comment

sorry for the huge size

Comment

that picture is for the back wheel, are you talking about the front?

Comment

have not lowered the front yet but they wiil be same its more of a refrence

Comment

Working...
            X