272 000 km on original shocks. wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

272 000 km on original shocks. wow!

Just found out from my dad that im riding on the original oem shocks. that would explain why they creak in the cold . anyway is ithis normal or rarity? im stock.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

im still on original ones, well thats what the original owner told me
    but now im lowered on original shocks, just waiting for them to blow.
    im at 227k's now
    my members ride thread
    check it out if you have time

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ght=92exrcoupe

Comment

probably in time they will go...ur dad probably doesnt drive hard on them =)

mine went out, well the front passenger went out at like 140k...haha it was always driven hard...but i did get that ugly creeky sound before, but now not any more...
      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

My front also went out around 140k

Comment

lol...I have 313k MILES NOT KM on my original springs and shocks. But my front coils have been broken since 1997, and my shocks are most likely trashed. They are all rusted and nasty looking, but don't leak. Rides like hell, and creaks and squeaks like a old wooden floor. But its a beater and I don't want to spend $300 to fix it all.

Comment

I am still on my orginal suspension 320+ thousands KM (I dunnno exactly my speedo stops working a year ago)
            U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

Working...
            X