Good springs to go with KYB's AGX struts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good springs to go with KYB's AGX struts

Good morning, I am looking for recommendations on springs to go on my AGX struts. I thought I had some Eibach pro springs to use, they are mounted on tokico blues. However I am now sure they the struts are NOT for an Accord.
    I want to lower the car some but I don't want it slammed. just lowered 1 1/2 maybe 1 3/4 inches. It Is a daily driver, I don't race anymore but I do like a
    quick drive on a winding road. Thanks to all and, Be well.

You can never go wrong with Nuespeed. For the KYB your going to use I would use some Nuespeed sport springs or some H&R springs since you don't want a big drop.

Comment

Neuspeed Race Springs. Not even that low the fact they lower 2.25F and 2.0R.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Thanks the Neuspeed sport I looked at online after I looked at these posts.
        Maybe H & R sport. Neuspeed race I think would be too low for my requirements.
        Hey ARE the Eibach pro springs any good? just asking. I've done some reading some love them and some hate them. I was just going to use them because I had them.....now that they won't fit my car I just I thought I'd shop around and get some input from members here. Befor I make a purchase

Comment

Originally posted by Old Dog 61 View Post
          Thanks the Neuspeed sport I looked at online after I looked at these posts.
          Maybe H & R sport. Neuspeed race I think would be too low for my requirements.
          Hey ARE the Eibach pro springs any good? just asking. I've done some reading some love them and some hate them. I was just going to use them because I had them.....now that they won't fit my car I just I thought I'd shop around and get some input from members here. Befor I make a purchase
          Eibach are excellent springs. I believe people hate them because they ask to much about it.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Look in the classified section in here there are always members selling lowering springs for pretty much half the price and they slightly used.

Comment

Originally posted by ExplodingCake View Post
              Neuspeed Race Springs. Not even that low the fact they lower 2.25F and 2.0R.

You can thank motion ratio for that
              There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I've been reading that with the Eibach pro springs they have a boat effect. People on some other forms also speak of this where the front is higher than the back when using Eibach pro springs.

Comment

I run prokits with agx struts...its nice. But not as nice as prokits and bilsteins.

I dont have the boat effect but agx struts will raise your ride height a little.

But if you want more than a 1 inch drop...prokits wont be that low.
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Yeah I do want some drop I just don't want to be slamed. If your AGX's raised your car a little with the pro-kit that 's not what I want.
                    I just want to match up the new struts and springs as best as I can so I don't blow the struts.

Thinking I should go with the H&R sport springs, H&R has a good reputation and members here seem to have had good results with them. Because as I stated in the opening post I am only looking for a drop of 1 1/2 to maybe 1 3/4 inches.
                    I don't want the car to be taller, if that's what AGX's and the pro-kit springs do.

Comment

I forgot how much but agx can raise the car maybe half a pinky to a pinky.

There is a few threads about agx search for them.
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Working...
                      X