Blackworks LCA's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackworks LCA's

So i bought these lca's and not sure if i did something wrong but they seem to be longer because my back tires are peeking in like this /---\ , not sure if i need to get toe arms too , any help?

Originally posted by woody7193 View Post
    So i bought these lca's and not sure if i did something wrong but they seem to be longer because my back tires are peeking in like this /---\ , not sure if i need to get toe arms too , any help?
    when i put my F&F LCA i didnt have any problems like that but you might just need a rear alignment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

After replacing control arms you will need an alignment.

for the most part..

Comment

If they cause you to have massive camber then they must be the wrong size. An alignment may be needed, but not if they are to the correct spec. It sounds like they aren't, I would contact Blackworks.
        '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

Originally posted by woody7193 View Post
          Dawg whut r u wining bout itz kalled stanced homie slice biskit.
          '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
          If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Some lca`s are meant for stance..
            I know some of the after market ones for civics are longer for more camber.
            Maybe the case?
            -Tyler

Comment

Haven't heard this issue yet. The bolt that goes through the inner part of the LCA is for adjustment. Did you put it back the same way you took it out?
              "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I know exactly what this means. I bought the same things. They're not throwing massive camber..... There throwing massive amounts of toe. Positive toe I believe. His illustration is a bird's eye view. I was also wondering about his. Hopefully some light is shown upon this. Bump for an awesome question.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cb7h22poss View Post
                  I know exactly what this means. I bought the same things. They're not throwing massive camber..... There throwing massive amounts of toe. Positive toe I believe. His illustration is a bird's eye view. I was also wondering about his. Hopefully some light is shown upon this. Bump for an awesome question.
                  expect to replace all accompanying hardware such as the toe adjuster bolt (which commonly seizes up and breaks needing replacement anyway when getting an alignment) and surrounding degraded bushings. Obviously an adjustable RUCA should also be in the list to get a proper alignment. So this is definitely not just a bolt on. Function>Form.

Comment

Originally posted by illinois_erik View Post
                    expect to replace all accompanying hardware such as the toe adjuster bolt (which commonly seizes up and breaks needing replacement anyway when getting an alignment) and surrounding degraded bushings. Obviously an adjustable RUCA should also be in the list to get a proper alignment. So this is definitely not just a bolt on. Function>Form.
                    I'll have to look into getting everything. It's not really minor either. So thAT has me a bit worried. If the control arms would be slapped on the car would dog walk like crazy. I'm going to look into all the parts tonight and maybe get some links.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cb7h22poss View Post
                      I'll have to look into getting everything. It's not really minor either. So thAT has me a bit worried. If the control arms would be slapped on the car would dog walk like crazy. I'm going to look into all the parts tonight and maybe get some links.
                      That would be very helpful bro, my friend told me that what i could do is get the rear knuckles from a cd5 idk if it works

Comment

So I figured out something, the 90-93 blackworks lca's for the right side where the muffler goes is bent like every other lca, Idk why they sent me the wrong ones i got the 94 and up lca's I got some links from honda tech

Accord 90-93 (Part# BWLC-597PO)Link:
                        http://www.bwrusa.com/product_p/bwlc-597po.htm

Accord 94-97 (Part# BWLC-598PO)Link:
                        http://www.bwrusa.com/product_p/bwlc-598po.htm

Comment

so did you end up getting the 90-93 ones since they sent you the 94-97 lca's ?
                          Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Working...
                          X