KIT #1
    44.44%
    KIT #2
    55.56%
    The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
    Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
    Check out my JDM F22B swap
    Watch my CB7 video

Good luck with those camber kits. Ingalls makes a balljoint kit too, and its supposedly a lower profile so you don't have to worry about the adjusting nut hitting the inside of the fender well as much on extreme drops... so I hear. I'm trying to find more info on all the balljoints myself, as I have the Type 1 and its not doing the trick. I'm hoping maybe a combination of the two might work out but not hit the fenderwell... we'll see.

"Sticker this, censor this, ban this
    We got something to say!
    Police this, condemn this, damn this
    We'll be heard anyway!
    Middle finger is the flag that I wave when I'm silenced!" - MuDvAyNe, "Silenced"

Comment

I've heard that ingalls is the best..

question... does anybody know if additional alignments are required every time you rotate your tires on a suspension setup that is aftermarket?
      1993 Cobalt Blue Accord EX - Sold as of December, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by Kanibus
        I've heard that ingalls is the best..

question... does anybody know if additional alignments are required every time you rotate your tires on a suspension setup that is aftermarket?
        I like SPC products....it isn't necessary to re-align after tire rotations..however it is suggested that you get your wheels re-aligned once a year to compensate for settling and to correct camber/toe as a result from everday driving...

Comment

One of the worst experiences I have ever had with my accord is replacing a ball joint. I would go with ingalls just based on the fact if I had to replace another balljoint I would go crazy. But yes I do hear awsome things about spc.
          my ride

Comment

ive have both the ingalls anchorbolts and now the spc balljoint... and i prefer the spc. it could also have something to do with my suspension setups at the time, but ive never hada problem with the control arm hitting with the spc kit.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
              ive have both the ingalls anchorbolts and now the spc balljoint... and i prefer the spc. it could also have something to do with my suspension setups at the time, but ive never hada problem with the control arm hitting with the spc kit.
              you have both installed at the same time or you had one then switched to the other? i would predict that having two at the same time will definitely make the a-arms hit. i could be wrong. what was your suspension setup at the time? i bet the omnis are so stiff that they don't allow much suspension travel in the first place. i'm also looking at a different camber kit options.
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

how low does your have to be for the ingalls kit to bang?

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
                "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
                "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

I have been looking around for a camber kit as well. I have heard that Eibach, Ingalls, and SPC are all really good. My Mech told me that adjustable ball joint camber kits is the way to go

Comment

My mechanic said the same thing, from an alignment standpoint adjustable balljoint camber kits are easier to adjust and more accurate. I just keep reading these horror stories about how the locking nut on top of the balljoint will bang a hole through the fender in the engine bay. Of course I have no idea what these guys are riding on and how slammed there cars are.

I'm riding on Koni Yellows and Eibach Sportlines, so I can't imagine I'd have the same problem. I'll be ordering the Ingalls adjustable balljoints in about 2 weeks when I get paid. I need to find myself some stock anchorbolts though because I threw my old ones out when I put in my current camber kit. I'm only replacing this kit because it doesnt adjust out far enough, and I think I may have gotten the wrong one.

"Sticker this, censor this, ban this
                    We got something to say!
                    Police this, condemn this, damn this
                    We'll be heard anyway!
                    Middle finger is the flag that I wave when I'm silenced!" - MuDvAyNe, "Silenced"

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
                      you have both installed at the same time or you had one then switched to the other? i would predict that having two at the same time will definitely make the a-arms hit. i could be wrong. what was your suspension setup at the time? i bet the omnis are so stiff that they don't allow much suspension travel in the first place. i'm also looking at a different camber kit options.
                      with my old setup the arms randomly banged depending on the bump i went over. so they had to be shaved down to help with clearance. i had 2.25" speedtech springs, agx shocks, ingalls camber kit(1.25-3).

now, of course, i have the omni's with spc balljoints. im lowered about 4" and the camber kit is maxed out 3°... but like you said, the omnis probably dont give enough play for it to even matter.

Comment

Working...
                      X