Ground controls to sportlines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ground controls to sportlines

Okay.... i have BOTH springs available. I liked the Sportlines ride. really nice... and the ground controls make the car real low and great on handling. Has anyone switched from the GC's BACK to the Sportlines. I assume it would be between ride quality and suspension performance correct? I think i may want to go back to Sportlines.... simple overall mooth ride. UNLESS i raise the GC's. Would that help???? Please help me out with all the knowledge you can deliver. THANKS

I am no longer using this forum name.
    You can find me as
    jdm_inspired...
    I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

ill buy the GC's if u ever wanna go back to the sportlines

Comment

Originally posted by 93accordexcoupe
      ill buy the GC's if u ever wanna go back to the sportlines
      haha okay ill let you know

I am no longer using this forum name.
      You can find me as
      jdm_inspired...
      I'm starting all over again since I got another CB.

NOC OUT!!!

Comment

I'd keep the GC's...plus if they're too stiff you can go on HT in the racing section, one of the stickies is for race springs...get some 300# springs all around and you'll be good to go.

OR, if you're a cheap bastard like me, I'll save you some trouble and recommend some GOOD Ebay coils- X3 Racing's coilovers are 350/300# F/R, which is like 30%/50% stiffer than stock. In reality though I think the rates are lower; I have the rears in front and they basically ride stock, and my shit looks sick. They're $60 shipped too which is not bad at all...

Originally posted by lordoja
        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
        X