H&R Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&R Race

I have Rs*r down springs on my wagon ass of now with 18" konig wheels i have a nasty looking gap up front and my rear is alomist tucked i guess from the weight i was wonder how the race springs would be up front with a 215 35 18 series tires and six would be really healpful and appreciated thanx guys
    TRYING 2 LOSE THAT NASTY GAP

yes i too am wondering how it would look on a 92 accord ex coupe. i have kyb agx shocks & i am debating between the h&r race and the tein stech

i am going for an overall apperance & ride.

Comment

I have the Nuespeed Race springs which have a similar drop to the H&R. I have about a 2 finger gap all around. The only problem with them is they are stiff and you feel everything cause of the spring rate. Im running them with KYB AGX's, and work great if you like to drive your car and handle.
      1991 Black Accord Coupe
      Sprint Lowering Springs
      Neuspeed/Koni Sport Shocks
      Suspension Techniques Front and Rear Sway Bar
      17" Motegi DP6 with Bridgestone Potenzas
      TSX HID Retrofit with 4300K Bulbs
      http://www.cardomain.com/id/sthrnba711

Comment

Originally posted by Sthrnba711
        I have the Nuespeed Race springs which have a similar drop to the H&R. I have about a 2 finger gap all around. The only problem with them is they are stiff and you feel everything cause of the spring rate. Im running them with KYB AGX's, and work great if you like to drive your car and handle.
        Whats size rims and tires do you have

Comment

for the wagon, i suggest to go H&R because they always have the front slightly lower than the back. since the wagon has more weight in the rear, the ride height can even out if the H&Rs are used.

i actually cut my rears on my H&R race springs because they were uneven compared to the front. (BTW: never cut your springs! ).
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Are you still on GR-2's? How is the ride with those if you are?

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

I have 215/45/17 with my race springs. i'll try and get a pick or how it sits. Should be similar to the H&R's
              1991 Black Accord Coupe
              Sprint Lowering Springs
              Neuspeed/Koni Sport Shocks
              Suspension Techniques Front and Rear Sway Bar
              17" Motegi DP6 with Bridgestone Potenzas
              TSX HID Retrofit with 4300K Bulbs
              http://www.cardomain.com/id/sthrnba711

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                Are you still on GR-2's? How is the ride with those if you are?
                i'm still on the GR-2s. they are ok but i want them to be stiffer. that's the reason for wanting some coilovers ! either that or some koni yellows!
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Im on drop zone struts... So what do u guys think about race spring in front only because i love the way my rear looks

Comment

i dunno if this is late and wont help at all...but i jus put on H&R Race wit Tockico HP, it is a sweet ride...not stiff, but still kinda soft, handles amazingly, i have stock 15 ex alloys on my coupe and am rockin about a 1.5 finger wheel gap right now and i think there is more settling to come. It should be 1 finger or less wheel gap from what ive heard. They are sweet and look sweet...ill try to get some pics.

Hola, tengo tres patas. Me llamo tripod.

Originally posted by d112crzy
                    So you're throwing a bitch fit because some other girl at school has the same nail polish and skirt as you do?

Comment

This is for 91acoordsir I have a 92 accord wagon, I just bought H&R springs and my wagon has an even drop. I believe the back is not lower than the front because I have koni red. Wear the shock holds the bottom of the spring you can lift it about 2in you may want to luck into that.

1992 Accord EX version 1.0 before
                      1992 Accord EX RHD version 2.0 after
                      right hand drive conversion

Comment

Working...
                      X