Energy Hyper Flex Bushings(master Set)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Energy Hyper Flex Bushings(master Set)

ayte..i just wanna know if anyone here got theyre front suspension bushings upgraded with a performance bushings...i got a the ENERGY SUSPENSION Hyperflex system bushings(master set) for $89 shipped..i dont wanna go ahead and get it done without any idea on how much the whole labor costs..so i want to knoe how much you guys spent for labor(if a shop installed it for u)..i had a shop estimate everything for me and they came up for a total of $1064.00. i thought about getting the bushings installed one or two pairs save more money den get the other pair of bushings installed...my uncle works for honda but shit happens in d family..so yeh if thats how it is den im gonna have to put this project aside and move on to the other project...oh and yeah do i have to get an allignment after i get this bushing kit installed? if so..how much does an allignment cost...thanks guys! any help/advice/comment/opinion will greatly be appreciated..thanks
    "
    Fast and cheap won't be reliable
    Cheap and reliable won't be fast.
    And fast and reliable won't be cheap
    "
    ~EYCEE~

I have the same set, but have not installed because I need the car right now and it supposedly takes a while to press in all of the bushings. BUT DANG DO NOT PAY $1064 dollars to have this done! SHAT!

Allignments are $50 - get one done.

- Zipcreature
    Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

read my post...http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=9751
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

Working...
      X