busted something?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

busted something?????

the other day i was driving around kinda hard, and a bolt broke or fell off of the right control arm(i think). im not exactly sure what happened, but i took it to the shop and they just fixed it for me. i didnt really care to ask cause there was no charge to me.

when it happened my right front wheel was way off alignment, causing the car to pull right. in order for me to go straight i had to hold the wheel 45degrees to the left. now that they fixed it, it drive pretty much normal, how it was before the incident, but it appears that my passenger wheel is offset to the rear of the car. i dont know if it was always like that, but either way, im sure its not normal.

what could be the problem? will getting re-aligned fix that problem?

heres the best pic i could get. its at night with a videocamera.

Get under there, look for bent stuff. Sounds like the radius rod.

If you don't see anything bent then go try and get an alignment, if they tell you they can't align it, ask why and then fix it

Comment

you NEED to ask more questions.....

Like.....

what did you fix at no charge?

Why did it happen?

Can i prevent it next time?

then with THAT info, we might be able to help a little more.
      Noobie my ASS.

Comment

you were right. i found out it was the radiusrod. now i just have to borrow a 17mm to tighten it

and i also found out while under the car that the bushing of the stabilizer bar behing the driver wheel was ripped... so ill also be getting a new set of poly bushings.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X