K-sports Suspention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K-sports Suspention

Is anyone familar with K2 suspention I got a set, they said its better the NEXX and Omni POWER.
    TRINI MAN

I've had mine 2 months and I love 'em! Adjustability is great for daily drivers/autocross.
    JDM H22 w/LSD, AEM intake, MSD ignition, 8.5 MSD wires, walbro fuel pump, ZEX dry-shot nitrous, Denso Iridium plugs,Catco cat, Blitz nur spec exhaust, K-sport 36 way adjustable coilovers, Brembo cross drilled and sloted rotors, AEM brake pads, Nippon black 17's w/ Azenis 215 40's, carbon fiber hood Neuspeed short throw, progress rear sway bar,VAFC other misc. stuff

Comment

I'm actually debating on whether to get D2s or KSport....Does anyone know where KSport comes from? They're not from Japan are they?? Hmm I wonder if anyone has compared KSport with D2s before...ANd how about spring rates for those babies?? Hmm I better do my own research..Hahaha

One thing I know about D2s is that they're rebuildable, and that you can custom order springs with different spring rate...Do they have those options with the KSport coilovers as well?? Hehe again, I know I should do some research myself, and I will...But I kno that some ppl here must have experience with either D2s or KSport, so I might as well ask away..The topic's already here newayz..Hehehe

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Yeah they are rebuildable, yeah you can custome order springs and the rates are 13kg/6kg (725/391).Tein SS is 336/280 for compairison. Also they are out of Japan. Hope this helps. But do some more research for yourself and you'll be fine.
        JDM H22 w/LSD, AEM intake, MSD ignition, 8.5 MSD wires, walbro fuel pump, ZEX dry-shot nitrous, Denso Iridium plugs,Catco cat, Blitz nur spec exhaust, K-sport 36 way adjustable coilovers, Brembo cross drilled and sloted rotors, AEM brake pads, Nippon black 17's w/ Azenis 215 40's, carbon fiber hood Neuspeed short throw, progress rear sway bar,VAFC other misc. stuff

Comment

Hey just thought I would let you know if you have some questions about the KSports let me know. I am a direct dealer and I can get just about any if not all questions answered for you Hope this helps

Michelle

Proud Sponsor of Neon 2005

Michael Holton
          General Manager/Owner
          Phantom Performance
          AIM: Phantomhp
          http://www.phantomhp.com

Comment

Working...
          X