Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 Accord Ex Camber Kit Q

Hello Every one Just had some Question about Camber Kit

I am putting TEIN Basic on my CB7 and just wondering how much can i drop the car before i need Camber Kit

I have 16" Enkie 5+ Rims and 205-60-16 Tires

TEIN BASIC
    Last edited by SKRIDE; 02-09-2004, 01:23 AM.

ay homie it doesnt matter if its a 1" 1.5" or 4" drop you still need a camber because even if you drop 1" it throws off the factory settings completely. trust me i've done blown many a tire and broken a cv axle all because ididnt have the camber kit. ingalls make the best camber if i remember correctly they give you a -3 to a +2.5 degree correction
    20% tint, 2.5" nuespeed springs,full out n1 catback exhaust, 53" double deck black aluminum spoiler,custom interior lights, euro clear corners, side markers, clutch masters stage 2 cltuch, matrix intake, MORE MODS TO COME SOON. She's up and running again just put new engine in.
    (I WILL NOT LOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Comment

how much are you going to drop it?

if its only an inch or so, its not that necessary, but be sure to get an alignment. a little negative camber wont hurt anything... some performance cars come with negative camber off the lot.

and im not too sure about lowering causing cv joints to go out... its never happened to me or anyone i know... and ive got the least agressive drop of all of them.

Comment

i have eibach prokits. here's my camber with about 50-80lbs of subwoofers on the rear suspension:

front about -.5
        rear about -1.0

prokits drop 1.2" also.

Last edited by d21x; 02-12-2004, 02:58 AM.
        91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
        Generic Mugen Lip
        Generic Intake
        EX 4-2-1 Header
        Dynomax Muffler
        Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
        ST Rear Sway Bar
        17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

Working...
        X