arospeed coilovers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

arospeed coilovers?

anyone have any experience with these? are they any good? let me know thanks

only coilovers i'd ever buy are skunk2's/skunkworks and ground control. all of the others have springs with stiff rates and they're not up to the quality of the one's i've listed. goodluck!!!

and if u dont like my answer, SEARCH!!!
    91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
    Generic Mugen Lip
    Generic Intake
    EX 4-2-1 Header
    Dynomax Muffler
    Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
    ST Rear Sway Bar
    17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

no!!!!!!!! don't do it!!. I made the mistake of getting those a few years ago( they were mad cheap ). The poly " spring keeper " at the top slip through and leave your spring seated impropperly. I tried to set it at stock height first but, was not possible w/those springs. Those adjusting nuts on the sleeves are known to come loose. I ended up getting kyb abx's and neuspeed races. I did not want to even sell someone those things.. My " crapspeed" coilovers are now apart of an adjustable height coffe table.
      Life is wide, limitless. There is no border, no frontier ~ Bruce
      My Page!

Comment

no!!!!!!!! don't do it!!. I made the mistake of getting those a few years ago( they were mad cheap ). The poly " spring keeper " at the top slip through and leave your spring seated impropperly. I tried to set it at stock height first but, was not possible w/those springs. Those adjusting nuts on the sleeves are known to come loose. I ended up getting kyb abx's and neuspeed races. I did not want to even sell someone those things.. My " crapspeed" coilovers are now apart of an adjustable height coffe table.
        My Page!

Comment

My Page!

Comment

I got my aerospeed coilovers they are good as long as you dont go all out like 3 inches . They are good as long as you match them with the right strusts .

But as for doin all that other stuff i say get some springs either way if the road is bumpy your gonna feel it more. I may get some springs and see how that works out but i tend to like coilovers cause where i live adjusting your ride height is mandatory feel me.

Comment

Working...
            X