Fuck!~!111opne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuck!~!111opne

I replaced my back shocks today cause of some noise that sounds like a blown shock over bumps...3 hours of fucking freezing labor later THE SOUND IS STILL THERE!!! On top of that, the back is jacked, I'm guessing cause of the higher pressure of the new shocks. What's the deal? What else could be causing the noise? Bushings???

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

most likely the rear upper control arm(s).
    5.6L V8 32V DOHC
    JDM HERITAGE - US BUILT

Comment

Originally posted by PRIMOCB7
      most likely the rear upper control arm(s).
      actually most likely the rear trailing arm bushing. the bushing itself is not replacable you have to replace the arm as a whole. i had to do it when i had my accord. not hard but an expensive part( i got mine from honda). but yea it only happend over bumps and ended up being the rear passenger side trailing arm bushing.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
        actually most likely the rear trailing arm bushing. the bushing itself is not replacable you have to replace the arm as a whole. i had to do it when i had my accord. not hard but an expensive part( i got mine from honda). but yea it only happend over bumps and ended up being the rear passenger side trailing arm bushing.

just wondering, how much was that? my moms accord does the same thing..
        ~~~~~~~~~~1991 ExR alb F22a6~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
        X