where to find lower control arms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to find lower control arms?

anyone know where you can buy lower control arms with ball joints in them already...i have new lower ball joints...but i wanted new lower control arms as well...thanks for any help guys!

I hope that you are talking about the fronts. the ball joint is in the knuckle. the lower control arm is seperate. if you want a new lower control arm go the dealer. 90-97 fits. hop this works

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord
      I hope that you are talking about the fronts. the ball joint is in the knuckle. the lower control arm is seperate. if you want a new lower control arm go the dealer. 90-97 fits. hop this works
      ok, so the ball joint isnt pressed into the control arm, but rather the steering knuckle?

Comment

Some companies make LCA with the bushings and everything but i dont think they make it for our year accord application. I see quite a few for tegs and civics but none for accords.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

mondojackal ---

The upper ball joint is in the upper control arm; the lower ball joint is in the (bottom of) the knuckle. The lower control arm is just an arm with bushings. Unless your lower control arms were damaged from an accident, they should be fine. But you can get new bushings for them.
          >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

Originally posted by mondojackal
            ok, so the ball joint isnt pressed into the control arm, but rather the steering knuckle?
            the ball joint is pressed into the steering knuckle.

Comment

aight, thanks guys

Comment

Working...
              X