suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suspension

has any one heard of b+g suspensions or lesorfors ?? they're based in sweden:- their springs / coilovers are very expensive imo but hey i guess quality counts huh ...
    ive fitted a set of these springs to a 96 civic with oem damper the ride /height is nice but we'll see in a few more weeks .
    cb7 applications avaible in coilovers ..

B+G Springs: Drawing on over 150 years of spring design and manufacturing expertise, B&G S2 Sport Springs are engineered to improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality. By redesigning the O.E. Spring and lowering the center of gravity from 1-2.5 inches (depending on vehicle and application) our technicians dramatically improved your vehicle’s performance and appearance. Incorporating a progressive rate design allow B+G springs to offer higher spring rates for improved road hold, while maintaining a comfortable ride for daily driving.

lowering applications from 1 to 2.5 inches
    progressive spring rate design to maintain ride quality while
    improving road feel and handling
    cold wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire
    individually super blocked and computer tested againist tight tolerances
    ISO9002, QS14001 and TUV Certified
    Attached Files

'' we racing or you just blowing smoke ?''

actually installed a set of those on a b4.....ride quality is very good IMO.....def a good investment. although pray u don't mess one up bc it will cost ya.....
    My members ride thread

Comment

Does anyone just have the drop springs fitted to the car? The B&G ones I mean. I just found a set for $210 nd I was wondering if that is a good deal?
      Last edited by gofaster; 06-01-2006, 11:30 PM.
      1992 Honda Accord DX
      Coupe 5spd
      2.2 liter I-4 (code: F22a1)
      125hp @5200 rpm 137 lb/ft @4000 rpm

(\__/)
      (O.o )
      (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Working...
      X