Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eibach Sportline or H&R Sport?

need to know which to buy

i want a good, comfortable tolerable ride but wanna drop at least 1.5 inches and handle street corners with little body roll (gonna get front and rear strutbars too)

Gonna run it with KYB AGX shocks, and i dont race on track, just daily street driving

Eibach Sportlines or H&R Sports (I heard H&R RACE is really stiff?)

thx
    Last edited by robsonliu; 01-22-2006, 10:11 PM. Reason: sorry didnt put full info

Sportlines are lower, but the back is higher than the front.

H&R Sport keep the OEM rake (Which looks better IMO) but you're not dropped as low.

Comment

I just installed my Neuspeed sports w/ AGXs and couldn't be happier. Comfortable ride and not too low.

Comment

I have the H&R Sports with the AGX setup.....I did alot of research between the Sportlines, H&R Sports, and the Tein S-Tech....as you could see from my previous statement I chose the H&R sports.

This is a very comfortable ride and very little body roll when the AGX's are adjusted for the stiffer ride.

As far as the stance, I love it. At first it doesnt seem that low but the next time you try and slide a floor jack under it and you cant you really understand how much of a difference it makes.

In the end its up to you (since it is your car), all we can tell you is our opinion on each setup.
        -1992 Accord EX H22 234whp 185wtq
        -1993 Accord EX SOLD
        -1995 Accord EX Wagon Daily Driver
        -2012 GMC Canyon V8 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousJDMLBM
          Sportlines are lower, but the back is higher than the front.

H&R Sport keep the OEM rake (Which looks better IMO) but you're not dropped as low.
          funny that you say that sportlines are higher in the rear...i just went outside and checked...and yeah...my car is still even front to rear..the back is maybe even a little lower than the front...

Comment

tein s tech > what you want

Comment

Working...
            X