Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheapest place to buy individual shocks online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheapest place to buy individual shocks online?

Lookin to buy a set of rears for my 4th gen, preferably agx or koni yellows or illuminas. Anyone know an online place with the best prices on individual struts (not the whole set)...I'm looking to spend under 200 for both. Thanks

p.s.: anything but ebay

My members ride thread

lol the dreaded ebay,thats wear i would go,if your looking to go that cheap no matter wear you buy them you get what you pay 4.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accord4door
      lol the dreaded ebay,thats wear i would go,if your looking to go that cheap no matter wear you buy them you get what you pay 4.
      thanks man....I usually always get my stuff from ebay, but like I said, I only need a set of rear shocks, and it's hard to come by on ebay

so that's why I'd like the cheapest place to buy individual shocks online

My members ride thread

Comment

i will help ya look around,if i find any i'll holla.good luck.

Comment

Tirerack.com? You can get some rear Koni Reds for like $144.

Originally posted by lordoja
          im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

thanks a lot guys...I've been thinking about koni reds, the only problem is they have to be adjusted off the vehicle

and for that price, I can probably almost get a set of agx's ...anyone have any suggestions?

My members ride thread

Comment

performancecenter.com I found some pretty decent prices there...you can buy individual ones too.

Comment

Working...
              X