Cusco Strut Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cusco Strut Bars

Does anyone know if Cusco makes strut bars for my car?

for your car personally, i guess you would have to contact them.

the cd5/5gen upper front strut bar fits.
    not sure yet if the upper rear strut bar fits, awaiting confirmation or denial from 92coupe, who already has the upper front strut bar.

92coupe's member's ride here

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

They make a front upper strut bar for 90-93 Accords.

http://www.heeltoeauto.com/marketpla...Sstrutbar.html

Thats one site I have found that carries the Cusco strut bar for our cars. I found a couple others, so there are sites out there that carry it.
      Last edited by 1CrawlinAccord; 03-29-2004, 03:11 PM.
      "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

cant remember offhand but i know there are actually a bunch of sites that have Cusco front upper strut bars for our cars. also if you go to a website and see "Cusco Rear Upper Strut" it is a lie, if you ordered it you would recieve a Cusco front upper strut bar. anyway the front strut from Cusco is item#355 540. i own a front strut bar from Cusco and i highly recommend getting one. super strong with no flex and yet still light as air (maybe 3.0lbs).

i am also in the process of fitting a Cusco rear strut bar for a CD6 (94-97 accord) onto my CB7 coupe. the result=(how much it cost me for the install, what was modified to allow the rear strut bar to fit, and what the difference is with the rear strut bar)=to be posted soon.

Comment

Good NEWS Cusco does make strut bars for the cb7 but only the front and i think its the cb9 one that fits i have one, i bought it like a month ago they are very hard to find, and about 200 dollars. But they are so nice, ill put a picture of mine hear in a bit.
          To have loved and lost is better than to have never loved at all #CB7Life

Comment

Working...
          X