Dc Sports Lower Tie Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dc Sports Lower Tie Bar

anyone got hook ups for a DC sports lower tie bar for the cb7?

also.. does the cd5 lower tie bar work with the cb7s?
    Last edited by SsdAccord; 04-02-2004, 04:54 AM.

90-97's are all the same. i was wondering that awhile ago and started lookin up part #'s like from DC sports( yes i know they suck ) and various companies just to make sure because most companies only listed 94-97. but from what i've heard they are for show and offer almost not noticeable change.

Comment

Check out Ebay for that. There is a company called megan racing that makes rear lower tie bars for the cb7's. They have a good package with front and rear upper strut bars and a lower tie bar for around $100. I just bought it and they look like they are pretty good quality.

Comment

Busted has a rear lower tie bar...ask him
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

the dc sports bars have to seem a lot of flex in them. i'd look for something on ebay or i can hook you up with a ractive one for around $45 shipped

Comment

yes they fit our car. i got a no name brand one for 9 bucks on procarparts.com and works great.
            cb7 sold
            2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
            95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

works great as in you noticed a difference or works great in that it actually fit?
              "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

i have the dc sports one and i honestly cant say if it made and improvement in handling since i replaced my suspension components at the same time. but it sure does look puuuurty.
                FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

i have the dc sports one and i honestly cant say if it made and improvement in handling since i replaced my suspension components at the same time. but it sure does look puuuurty.
                  FS: BNIB MFactory FD $650, PM me.

Comment

Oh ok. I understand. My car is like a guniea pig for all my friends and they wait to see what I have done to my car and see the results before they decide if they want it. Because of this, I usually only do one thing at a time so I can know if it was actually beneficial or just a waist of money. I have constantly heard that the bar did not make a noticable improvement on performance and I am not big on the show so I will probably spend my money elsewhere.
                    "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Working...
                    X