No announcement yet.

Gr2 shocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eibach Pro-Kit and Koni Yellows... I can get that combo from shox.com for $679. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me! I've never experienced either, but I like the subtle 1.2" drop promised with the Eibachs, and Koni's reputation (especially the yellows) is good enough for me to be comfortable. Of course, I won't be affording anything anytime soon!

Comment

HAYAME

Hayame Full coil-over setup COIL AND SHOCK adjustable.

$600.00 most cars.
      Daily Driver Cb7
      H&R sports springs, KYB Gr2 shock, Rebuilt F22a Head

05 civic Si Track Car/Weekend car
      G-Force Stage 3 clutch system, G-Force 12lbs Lightened Flywheel, Hayame Full Coilovers, Spc Camber Kit, Progress rear sway and Tie combo, J's racing rear strut bar, Neuspeed front strut bar, Aem V2 intake, DC header, Test pipe, 2.5 custom catback piping, Ctr Front lip, Ctr Wing, Double sided Carbon Fiber Hood, Seibon Carbon Fiber Trunk, Nitrous Express 80 shot.

Comment

Deevergote:

Get the Eibach sportlines instead of Pro-kits w/Koni yellows. They will lower your car more, I hear Pro-kits almost retain stock height...peeps are disappointed in their ride height. Plus, Sportlines are stiffer and since you can adjust the Koni's anyways... why not!?!?! You'll prolly have them on a softer setting for ride comfort, daily driving to compensate for stiff springs.
        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Nah, I'm actually getting the Pro-Kit because of the minimal drop. I want to keep my car as stock-looking as possible, and there are waaaay too many bad roads and railroad tracks around my way to have my car too low. I'm not into going 2 mph over every little bump! I only need a slightly lower center of gravity, and filling my wheel well 1.2" more would be perfect.

Maybe one day I'll get an air setup... That'll be the day I decide not to bother looking for speed!

Comment

On Altimas the GR2 is only 20% stiffer than stock.. anyone know what they are on Accords?

Comment

Working...
            X