Alignment problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alignment problem

Well I went to get my car aligned today and they said that they couldn't the rear toe because the bolt in the rear trailer bars are seized and the only solution is to get new bars and bolts. Did anyone here have that problem? I might have made a mistake because I took it to a Saturn dealership to get it aligned....it's the only one in town, but either way I saw the problem and the bolt is seized, but I'm wondering if there's any other solution than to buy new bars? I know I'll get flammed for taking it to a Saturn dealership, but like I said it was close and I don't know if the mechanic knew what he was talking about, so I thought I would ask here....thanks

SOLD!!
    Boosted H22
    375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

take it somewhere else other that a saturn dealership. theyre not used to hondas

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
    01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
    93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
    93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

try finding a place that specializes in alignments. they will do a much better job than any chain shop. alignment is very important and it has to be done right. you could spend thousands of bucks on top suspension parts but if your alignment is trash its all useless.
      The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
      Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
      Check out my JDM F22B swap
      Watch my CB7 video

Comment

i have the exact problem with mine my right rear trailer is also seized and they told me they could change it but it will cost me a $180 but he told me what i also could do is just rotate my tires and i wont have to do it
        ________
        Hot Box Vape
        Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 03:37 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Working...
        X