ractive(toucan) Euro Coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ractive(toucan) Euro Coilovers

Has anyone put these on thier car, if so how do they rate? They are the Dual Spring coilovers. Just hoping to get some info before i buy. thanx

These were my first set of coilovers and my first venture into a long and arduous trial and error suspension set up on my car. I was not impressed with them. They slammed my car to the point that even at the heighest thread on the perches, I was still slammed. I thought I would at least be able to raise it up to roughly stock level. I had terrible negative camber my ride quality was terrible as well which I gather was due to it being slammed. I had koni shocks and the ride was still terrible. My friend had the regular ractive coilovers on his 94 lude and his ride was fine and he had full height adjustment! Guess I should have saved a few dollars and gotten those instead. This is just my experience with them and it was definately a learning one. I hear good things about the eibach coilovers though I have never had them thus cannot give personal commentary.
    "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Working...
    X