what struts to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what struts to buy?

i'm on a limited budget...i got some neuspeed sports, and don't wanna waste my time by putting them on the stock struts...which struts are decently cheap, but offer good ride quality and last long?
    JDM H22 w/ M2B4 Tranny

Hondata has arrived!!

get koni reds.. i have brads(surfjunkies) 2 year old ones and DAMN those things are TIGHT!

they are like 75 bucks a piece or something..
    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

illuminas. ebay, $385 shipped. run them 5/5, tight as hell.

and although cheaper, dont get agx... i only hear bad things about them.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLove'sKuDang
        illuminas. ebay, $385 shipped. run them 5/5, tight as hell.

and although cheaper, dont get agx... i only hear bad things about them.
        The AGX's Work great and are stiffer than the allumina's
        Parting out 93 LX My contact email and Paypal is Accordparts@gmail.com Email me or pm me with what parts you need. Thanks!

Comment

sorry to highjack ur thread but i was thinking about getting H&R race springs and whats a good set of shocks to match those? being as im on a limited budget too

Comment

tokico non adj=$87 each shipped all around
            tokico adj =$127 each shipped all around
            h&r springs -=$150 shipped
            if you want these fit me up at krazedkustomz.com or email me at info@krazedkustomz.com
            attn:drew
            R.I.PNOW

Comment

I haven't ever heard anything bad about agx's. That's what I have right now... I haven't got them on yet though. Check ebay, I got mine for $300 shipped.

Comment

i can vouch for the koni reds.
                very solid feeling shocks. and they go very stiff too.
                CB7 + H22A4 + M2S4 + JDM P13

www.vancouveraccords.com

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                  I haven't ever heard anything bad about agx's. That's what I have right now... I haven't got them on yet though. Check ebay, I got mine for $300 shipped.
                  I've only heard the ride too harsh. I know one of my friends has 'em on his Nissan without any compliants but he's still running stock springs.

At any rate, I run Illuminas.

Comment

By to harsh, you mean that they are really stiff? If so that's what I want. I'm pairing them with Neuspeed race springs so it's going to be really stiff. I've never had a car with a modified suspension so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what I like. I know I need it really stiff for drag racing because I plan on running slicks.

Comment

By to harsh, you mean that they are really stiff? If so that's what I want. I'm pairing them with Neuspeed race springs so it's going to be really stiff. I've never had a car with a modified suspension so I guess I'll just have to wait and see what I like. I know I need it really stiff for drag racing because I plan on running slicks.
                      If that's what you're after head to autozone and get Bilstein HD's. Lifetime warranty as well and they're pretty cheap.

Comment

i have kyb gr-2, they cheap and better than oem. i think they go for 50 bucks each.

My Ride

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordf20a
                          i have kyb gr-2, they cheap and better than oem. i think they go for 50 bucks each.
                          what kind of springs do you have on your car? i was considering getting gr-2's but i didn't know how they ride.

Comment

As far as I know gr-2's are just oem spec...

Comment

As far as I know gr-2's are just oem spec...
                              That's my information as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X