X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just Ordered Suspension! Yay!

I just Ordered my suspension! Finally!

KYB AGX Struts = $305 Shipped (Ebay)

Neuspeed SofSport Springs = $179 Shipped (Racingworks.com)

I guess it will lower my car about 1 inch after springs settle. Not too much of a drop, but with the snow/rough roads/RR tracks I gotta drive on this was my best bet. At least it will get rid of that massive gap a little.

WOAH NA!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

i would've recommended eibach prokits over the softsports.
    91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
    Generic Mugen Lip
    Generic Intake
    EX 4-2-1 Header
    Dynomax Muffler
    Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
    ST Rear Sway Bar
    17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

It was a debate I was having with my self, but I ended up going with the neuspeed. Im sure it will be one of those thing I will be thinking about forever, even after I install.

Comment

WOAH NA!!!!

thats cool ya finally got that shit.

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

and dude! I am trying liek hell to get rid of my prokits, so I can buy a lower set of springs! They are brand spankin new, in the box!!!

-A. Swift
          CB7 member number 137
          Black Doubt Crew member #2
          Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

Dang, my bad man, I never look in classifieds.

Comment

You should have tried to get the springs off of ebay too. I got my Neuspeeds off of there for $105 shipped.

Comment

an inch bro lower it it more atleast 2.25

Comment

I really CANT go lower! You should see some of the roads I have to drive on, especially by school! OWCH! And some of the RR tracks I have to go over! Them are the reasons why I waited as long as I did to get any suspension upgrades.

Comment

damn i would go 2 or 2.25 and switch roads

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
                      You should have tried to get the springs off of ebay too. I got my Neuspeeds off of there for $105 shipped.
                      From what I could see, no one had the sofsport springs on ebay

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                        damn i would go 2 or 2.25 and switch roads

Doesn't matter if ya switch roads or not, they are all bad around were we live at. I have my 92 dropped 1.8 and I am afraid to go any lower cuz I would bottom out over a lotta shit round here.

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord

Doesn't matter if ya switch roads or not, they are all bad around were we live at. I have my 92 dropped 1.8 and I am afraid to go any lower cuz I would bottom out over a lotta shit round here.

Comment

nice! i just got my AGX's and eibach sportlines in teh mail today . cant wait to install them!!

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Man it sounds like we are all in the same boat here. I will be installing my AGX's with Neuspeed race springs within a week when I get home

Comment

Working...
                              X