Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I could of killed someone this morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could of killed someone this morning...

So it starts out as a normal Friday morning. Little sister wakes me up to take her to school...drop her off...come back home...shave, shower & get ready for work... eat something and head out.

Work is about 20-30 mins away with traffic, all local.
    The sun is shining (eventhough its like 25 degrees) and im thinking about this really good party thats going on tonight. I'm feeling like a king driving my cb7 though a neighborhood where teenages girls drive X5's, boys drive m3's, moms drive range rovers instead of caravans, and in the summer you daily see exotic cars (Ferrari's, Bentley's, Lamborgini's)

I pop my switch to turn on my system and cruise to work, glancing down at my gas guage as i pass the gas stations...1/2 tanks, yea thats gonna be good enough for tonight..

Two lanes, many cars on the road... im in the right lane minding my own business, traffic is going about 25-35mph. Right lane starts moving faster then the left lane. We are about to go through a slight curve, where the road wines left.

Motherfucker with a silver Jeep Liberty from the left lane jumps in front of me, no signaling, im thinking wow look at this dick as im slamming on my brakes to aviod my car getting tucked under this Liberty.

Skidding and while leaving a trail of smoke from my tires, I spot a tree. Wheels locked up and pulling to the left..thinking fucking im gonna side-swipe the tree...BAM and i come to a violent stop. I slammed sideways into the curb. I see cars emerging from the smoke as i looked in my rear view mirror to make sure that no one was gonna hit me. I was about 5 feet away from a steet that i could turn into to assess the damages.

Back up a little and drive towards the street and turn in, listening to some fucked up sounds coming from my passanger side front wheel...im thinking fuck imma be late for work, my cars fucked up, if i had a gun it would of been over for that Liberty, parents are gonna bitch, gotta get a ride to the party tonight, i gotta fix this shit tomorrow in the fucking cold, i wonder how much its gonna cost...

Get out and see my beautiful sawblade fucked up, it looks like someone took a grinder and played around with my rim. the tire is scratched up too but i dont think anything major happened to it. Worst part its my fucking wheel is not sitting center in the wheel well. it's pushed all the way back, touching the mud-flap.

I got back in and fucking shut off my radio and drive the remaining couple of minutes to work, carefully listening to my car. As i turn you hear the wheel rubbing on something. I get to work, park up, jump out and glance at the wheel, curse, and then proceed to work.

I hope this made for some good reading, I'll get pictures up either today or tomrrow. Remember, look out for fucking retarted driver.

sorry man thats always shitty

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
    nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
    nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
    nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
    AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
    nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

Had someone do something similar to a buddy of mine, front end was OK, but it destroyed the wheel. Sometimes I wonder if its better to just let them hit you. But I suppose that has a greater chance of totalling it.
      \Well good luck, hope you can get something done about. It'd be hard for me to work or party with my car busted.
      Opal Metallic Green '92 LX 2dr manual, 181k miles, '94 prelude VTEC wheels for summer (steelies with snow tires for winter), Omni-power struts/springs, and other junk

Comment

i had an accident where that same thing happened to my wheel. i hit it square on a parking lot light pole (the kind with the 3' diameter concrete bases). it broke and bent the wheel (lucky it was a steely), pushed the wheel all the way back, bent the frame, and scraped the side molding off of my car. it was about an 800 dollar fix not including paint/body. it sounds like yours will be quite a bit less since you were able to drive it. i hope it turns out ok for you.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Where did this happen?

Comment

damn...that shit sucks man...sorry to hear it.
            1993 Accord LX - Sold
            93 BMW 525it - SOLD
            92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
            2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
            2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
            2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
            2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
            2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
              i had an accident where that same thing happened to my wheel. i hit it square on a parking lot light pole (the kind with the 3' diameter concrete bases). it broke and bent the wheel (lucky it was a steely), pushed the wheel all the way back, bent the frame, and scraped the side molding off of my car. it was about an 800 dollar fix not including paint/body. it sounds like yours will be quite a bit less since you were able to drive it. i hope it turns out ok for you.
              what did you have to replace as far as fixing the wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by bruno8747
                Where did this happen?
                lakeville rd, just past northen blvd.

Comment

please dont tell us you are going to sell it or part it out just bcuz of that, i say you fix that bitch and get on with your life
                  lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
                  |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
                  "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
                  check out my mr thread
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

thats fuckin shit dude

My Members Ride Page

Comment

Originally posted by T3aM 83rD
                      what did you have to replace as far as fixing the wheel?
                      i have another thread on here. i broke/bent several suspension components that i had to have replaced. the shop just ordered another steelie, the one i had was broken badly. one side was flat and the rim was bent back almost touching the hub. there were several huge cracks in it as well.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                      Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                      'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                      Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

DAMN that sucks...that jeep drivers a fucking idiot made u wreck and didnt even stop to see if ur ok??? what a ass hat
                        "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
                        "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
                        Disregard females, acquire currency
                        BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

What doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger.

Also, major Karma for the asshat Jeep Driver.

:::Jeremy

[ My Car Domian ] - [ My Members Ride Thread ] - [ Facebook ]

My Top CB7Tuners :

TypeG
                          aww_shiet
                          91accordexr33

Comment

Originally posted by Otto
                            Sometimes I wonder if its better to just let them hit you.
                            it one thing if they hit me, but the way it was happening i would of hit them.

Comment

Pics...

Comment

Working...
                              X