• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanabe Dampers

hye guys..

just wanna know..

how good is the Tanabe Sustec and Sustec Pro? i know the Pro is adjustable,
    i wanna know how good the ride is on the Sustec.. im not going the adjustable route..

my rear setup is mismatched, im running stock dampers with CB9 springs (hence the ride height), a frend offered me his sustec's, since he's gonna use adjustables..

im also curious to how low will the car be when i put them on, coz my frend is driving an SV4 (CD), and it doesnt look that low to me, hes rollin on 17's tho.

views and opinions highly appreciated.. thanx

cheers

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
    Honda Accord Euro-R
    Honda Odyssey Absolute
    Honda City I-DSi
    Honda Stream

Stiff but not that harsh IMO unless you play with some of the settings. Expensive tho. I was going to put a set on my car when I was working until my friend quoted me the price. It was like 1500 I was like uhhh fuck that Ill go with springs for now lol.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thanx man..

nah, my buddy is offerin me cheap for the sustec's.. their orange in colour, with purplish blue springs..

i dun want my ride to bob up and down like an impreza spec c.. just firm and pliant..

Click sig to view MR thread

Links to other rides:
      Honda Accord Euro-R
      Honda Odyssey Absolute
      Honda City I-DSi
      Honda Stream

Comment

what a good company. they make wonderful products, pricey i might say. the rears are a lil too soft for me

Comment

Never been in one on an accord EJ1? I think thats the proper name. 93 Civic coupe. Reallly nice suspension I must say.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

I have a set of Sustec Pro 2's on my coupe and personally I love them, I got a hell of a steal on my set though and only paid 750 for them.

Comment

Working...
            X