Tokico...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by new_beginnings
    LOL Shadow, whatcha been smokin. I already know how to remove. Would like advice on the next set of speings to get/nicely compatible with my Illuminas...
    I've been smokin everybody... I'm high..

Ground Control coilovers.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
    1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

And if it sdoes not concern you, just stay out/off. What's the point in responding if of no concern?

But once again, Thanks for your thoughtful comment.
      bukaka
      .............................-----------------93 Ex Coupe[/COLOR]-----------------

My CD7

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        I've been smokin everybody... I'm high..

Ground Control coilovers.
        As far a Coils, were thinking of GC's as well. Thanks Paul.
        RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by Dom
          bukaka

Now you see there Dom of NJ, received a few good ideas...No negativitynegative comments whatsoever received PRIOR to you entering.
          RETIRED...

Comment

Tein S-Tech 2.1F/1.7R springs
            Tokico Illumina shocks

Current setup I have however, not happy with the drop.

Would like to rid of the Teins.

Thes are on my 92 Rosewood Coupe w/stock (for now motor). IF any swap were done again, would F series Vtec.

What would be your suggestion on Springs. Thinkin of going back to my favorites- Neuspeed Race...

Any other suggesstions?
            I have the Tikico Illuminas as well and I use the TEIN H- Tech lowering springs. My car isn't as low as your's but the ride feels really good. What's wrong with your setup? Not low enough for yah huh? I almost bought the TEIN S- Type springs myself. I didn't want my drop that low because of my fiberglass kit. How low is your drop? Did it turn out to be what the specs say? I was wondering myself how it would feel and look like.
            ________________________________________-

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx
              I have the Tikico Illuminas as well and I use the TEIN H- Tech lowering springs. My car isn't as low as your's but the ride feels really good. What's wrong with your setup? Not low enough for yah huh? I almost bought the TEIN S- Type springs myself. I didn't want my drop that low because of my fiberglass kit. How low is your drop?
              ________________________________________-

Being settled, I would say 2.2/1.8 I do not want to be slammed however, a little more of a down is what I am wanting...

Don't get me wrong, the ride is nice, just lil more of a drop is desirable.
              RETIRED...

Comment

Being settled, I would say 2.2/1.8 I do not want to be slammed however, a little more of a down is what I am wanting...

Don't get me wrong, the ride is nice, just lil more of a drop is desirable.
                I have a friend riding on some Sportline racing springs and Tikico AGX shocks. I think his drop is a little lower than the TEIN S- Type lowering springs but it doesn't look slammed. He says it bounces a little more though. I guess coilovers would be the best route for you. How low are you trying to go? Talk to my homie Bowzil. He has the lowest drop I've seen but I'm not sure of the setup he is using. What does slammed mean to you when the car looks like it's resting on the tires?

Comment

Originally posted by Accordolictx
                  I have a friend riding on some Sportline racing springs and Tikico AGX shocks. I think his drop is a little lower than the TEIN S- Type lowering springs but it doesn't look slammed. He says it bounces a little more though. I guess coilovers would be the best route for you. How low are you trying to go? Talk to my homie Bowzil. He has the lowest drop I've seen but I'm not sure of the setup he is using. What does slammed mean to you when the car looks like it's resting on the tires?

Yep...That "dumped" look...
                  RETIRED...

Comment

Working...
                  X