Dallas Alignment shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas Alignment shops

I need some serious help. I had to rip apart my front suspension due to a minor accident. Therefore my alignment is all jacked. Problem is I can't find a place to do it. I need someone with a pit or can do a really low low car. And NTB can't do it. My car is too low and long they say. I tried twice and they don't use the board setup anymore. Soooo.... does anyone know any shops in a 15 mile radius of North Park mall. Some newer NTB shop do have pits but I can't drive there with my car as is. I'd have to raise my car 2", go to a local NTB, get it aligned and then go to a pitted NTB, drop it there in their lot and then get it aligned lowered. That would be more work and paying double because there is no warranty with lowered rides. At least thats what they told me. So if I can kill two birds with on stone, that would suffice.
    91 Ex CB9
    JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
    p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
    Weight Reductions
    R33 or R34 front end

Well some NTB will do lowered cars. My friend did his but they told him he had to take off his bumper because of how the machine was. Check Dallasimports.net. Someone is bound to be able to do it.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

yeah the first time they told me no, i had my body kit on there like 2 years ago. its off now and they still say no. a mod shop actually recommend the ntb i went to. there were about the only one that even mess with alter height cars. mine is just to low and long. I will check the site you said. Whenever I can get this done, I can finally join guys in the meets you have in the dfw.
      91 Ex CB9
      JDM h22 auto swap, now w/H23 5spd conversion, short ram intake w/K&N filter, DC ceramic header, 2.25" custom catback exhaust, AMR Engineering coilovers, 205/50/16's Enkei RS5's, front slotted rotors, Xenon body kit.

W.I.P.
      p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
      Weight Reductions
      R33 or R34 front end

Comment

I see I had lots of viewers but no help besides Nail. Nevermind the question though. I contacted a few reps from Hunter Alignment Co and there are several just in my immediate area alone. None are Honda shops but hopefully they will still do it. I will let everyone know the outcome as soon as I get it done.
        91 Ex CB9

W.I.P.
        p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
        Weight Reductions
        R33 or R34 front end

Comment

also check any place that does alignments on motor homes they usally have pits

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

motor homes. oh really. never knew that. thanks for that info. with the leads the reps gave me, i think i will be in good shape. if all fails, then i will look up places that does mobile homes.
            91 Ex CB9

W.I.P.
            p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
            Weight Reductions
            R33 or R34 front end

Comment

finally i found a shop that can get my ride on a rack. for those of you having the same problem, NTB Forney is the place to go. They have a flush mount rack. oh and I am dropped about 2.5-3 inches. Now I know what I need to do to fix my ride. I knew it was jacked up going in because of the work I had to do.End results were:
              Camber -1.4/-1.4, Caster 2.2/-0.9 and toe 0.0/0.0. I knew my caster would be jacked and he didn't even mess with the camber because he didn't know I had an adjustable ball joint kit. So once I get the frame situation under control, the caster and camber will be fixed and then I can continue working on my project. Everything pretty much ceased for about a year because of the curbing I did and the alignment
              91 Ex CB9

W.I.P.
              p72 ecu on Hondata

To Come
              Weight Reductions
              R33 or R34 front end

Comment

Working...
              X