Opinions on Power Slot kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on Power Slot kit?

Hey! Wanted some opinions on a Power Slot kit. Nopi has them for our cb7's on sale right now for $386.55!!! So, good deal, or not? http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/...EMBIGBRAKE.jpg
    Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

no need unless u do some serious racing like road racing. and btw, thats the AEM big brake kit. its worthless especially on our OEM rotors.

your better off finding some accord wagon(known as ITR) calipers and using some 11" rotors from the accord wagons. much better than those AEM big brake kits. and btw, with those big brake kits you'll need 17" rims or bigger, and goodluck finding a spare to fit over those.
    91 4DR Accord LX White Auto
    Generic Mugen Lip
    Generic Intake
    EX 4-2-1 Header
    Dynomax Muffler
    Skunk2 Coilovers 560lb/in and Koni Yellows
    ST Rear Sway Bar
    17" Eagle Alloys/Kumho 711's

Comment

Actually, I thought those looked like AEM's kit... Nopi said Power Slot Nopi also said I would need 16' rims, which I have... Oh well. Thankx for the reply! bump
      Nova: A star that suddenly increases it's light output tremendously and then fades away to its former obscurity in a few months or years.

Supernova: One of the rarely observed nova outbursts in which the maximum intrinsic luminosity may reach 100 million times that of the sun.

Comment

Working...
      X